Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13

Author Topic: Time Travel Mafia, Day 3  (Read 30494 times)

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Time Travel Mafia, Day 3
« Reply #150 on: August 08, 2009, 11:34:35 pm »

Alright, yes, I killed Webadict. I am, however, not the scum you think I am. I am a vigilante. Note that, despite me being blocked, Zaithemaster was still killed. The real scum is there, and I want to find that person. In face, Webadict was the one who awoke, yes? Vote Webadict. I believe I got it right the first time.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: August 08, 2009, 11:37:45 pm »

Alright, yes, I killed Webadict. I am, however, not the scum you think I am. I am a vigilante. Note that, despite me being blocked, Zaithemaster was still killed. The real scum is there, and I want to find that person. In face, Webadict was the one who awoke, yes? Vote Webadict. I believe I got it right the first time.
So... you're saying that somehow you were the ONLY person that killed? Scum didn't do anything, despite the two "doctors," one claiming they protected no one and the other dead. I highly doubt that. In fact, that's pretty spectacularly bogus.

That's an outstanding claim if ever I saw one...

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: August 08, 2009, 11:39:59 pm »

So... you're saying that somehow you were the ONLY person that killed? Scum didn't do anything, despite the two "doctors," one claiming they protected no one and the other dead. I highly doubt that. In fact, that's pretty spectacularly bogus.

They killed in the future. Easy. There's lots of WIFOM to be had in this game.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: August 08, 2009, 11:58:53 pm »

Why would they kill in the future?

Also, if that were true, wouldn't somebody have died last night? Nice job, though. You tried at least, to defer away from yourself. Everyone vote Mr.Person.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: August 09, 2009, 12:05:20 am »

Why would they kill in the future?

Also, if that were true, wouldn't somebody have died last night? Nice job, though. You tried at least, to defer away from yourself. Everyone vote Mr.Person.

Am I the only one bugged out by the fact that Webadict was revived and THEN a kill happened AFTERWARDS? Also, I do not know the inner working of the scum mind, but since they're fairly confident the doctor is dead, killing in the future actually makes sense. It looms kills over the town, but it also forces the town to lynch with more people than otherwise necessary.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: August 09, 2009, 12:13:00 am »

I blocked webadict for n1. Nice try, Mr.Person.

n0 webadict died (and returned)
d1 I issued order "block webadict tonight"
n1 Mr. Person issued kill on Webadict, my d2 roleblock landed on Mr.Person, my d1 roleblock landed on webadict
d2 We're voting to lynch Mr.Person

So webadict can't be our murderer, can he?
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: August 09, 2009, 12:14:55 am »

Or Pandar could be Mafia and covering for him.
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: August 09, 2009, 12:19:46 am »

Little, how could I have revived Webadict, then?
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: August 09, 2009, 12:23:33 am »

Luck. Well, I guess I WAS acting scummy, so it might of been the attention I've been drawing to myself.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: August 09, 2009, 12:23:58 am »

... Mr.Person, you, and I are obviously working together.

And Little. You're dead. Get out of here, time paradox!

Xegeth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: August 09, 2009, 01:05:17 am »

Vote Mr. Person. If the game doesn't end after your death, we still have another night to find mafia. I do think that you are the mafia though.

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: August 09, 2009, 01:06:42 am »

Little, you're dead.
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: August 09, 2009, 01:56:53 am »

* Little floats away on the wind, howling like a spooky ghost.
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: August 09, 2009, 05:50:00 am »

I agree that Mr Person is most suspicious.  I don't really buy the idea that the mafia decided to do absolutely nothing even though there could potentially be a doctor out there to resurrect anyone they killed in the present or future.  Here's what I think probably happened -

Night one - Mr Person goes back in time one night and kills webadict
Night two - Mr Person goes back in time one night and kills zai.  Pandar blocks Mr Person one night in the past, resurrecting Webadict.

So, Pandar, if you wouldn't mind roleblocking Mr Person one night in the past once again?

Vote Mr Person.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: August 09, 2009, 07:44:37 am »

Sounds like a plan.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13