Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13

Author Topic: Time Travel Mafia, Day 3  (Read 30061 times)

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Time Travel Mafia, Day 3
« Reply #165 on: August 09, 2009, 10:28:19 am »

If you don't want me to kill anymore, I won't, but there's another killer who hasn't claimed out there. There's your real scum, right there.

Why would the scum be so hesitant about doctors? The doctor(s) is/are dead. There are no more doctors. You guys lynched the doctor(s).
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Xegeth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: August 09, 2009, 10:42:43 am »

If you don't want me to kill anymore, I won't, but there's another killer who hasn't claimed out there. There's your real scum, right there.

Why would the scum be so hesitant about doctors? The doctor(s) is/are dead. There are no more doctors. You guys lynched the doctor(s).

How is there another killer? As far as I can tell, this could have all been done with just mafia using their night kills.

You also mentioned that you were confused about webadict being revived first and then a death occurring. The rules in the signup thread stated that roleblocks happen before kills.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: August 09, 2009, 11:05:50 am »

I'm going to be gone for a few Days. Just so you know.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: August 09, 2009, 11:13:42 am »

How is there another killer? As far as I can tell, this could have all been done with just mafia using their night kills.

You also mentioned that you were confused about webadict being revived first and then a death occurring. The rules in the signup thread stated that roleblocks happen before kills.

Zaithemaster died. Did everybody else miss that?
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: August 09, 2009, 11:16:14 am »

You could've gone back on night 2 and killed him.  Simple as that.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: August 09, 2009, 11:17:44 am »

I actually did not. I'm sorry. The timeline is hard to see, but the fact that I know I'm town and that you killed me is very good evidence.

Unless you think the scum killed in the present...? I really really doubt it...

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: August 09, 2009, 11:28:38 am »

I actually did not. I'm sorry. The timeline is hard to see, but the fact that I know I'm town and that you killed me is very good evidence.

Unless you think the scum killed in the present...? I really really doubt it...

I think the scum killed in the future. No need to worry about doctor kills, forces the town to lynch with the largest number possible, and allows for 3 kills in one night, if the scum wants to for some reason.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: August 09, 2009, 12:45:38 pm »

You're crazy, Mr.Person. If you're the Vigilante, you should've claimed you killed me the night after you did. The fact that you didn't is stupid and scummy, and you certainly know better, because we'd be going off faulty information. I know you know better than that...

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: August 09, 2009, 02:14:34 pm »

You're crazy, Mr.Person. If you're the Vigilante, you should've claimed you killed me the night after you did. The fact that you didn't is stupid and scummy, and you certainly know better, because we'd be going off faulty information. I know you know better than that...

Oh, excuse me for not assuming it was a roleblocker. There clearly weren't other possibilities, oh no. I don't know of any, but that doesn't mean there weren't other possibilities. In any case, claiming the kill would only draw attention to myself and create those nasty WIFOM situations. Then again, I guess this is a WIFOM situation already, so maybe you're right.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: August 09, 2009, 06:30:10 pm »

So do we lynch him yet?
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: August 09, 2009, 06:32:08 pm »

Well, I've already voted for him.  Actually, I accidentally voted for Person.

So

Unvote.

Vote Mr Person.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: August 09, 2009, 06:33:02 pm »

That was more directed to Servants Corps and people who haven't submitted their night actions.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: August 10, 2009, 01:54:12 am »

So do we lynch him yet?

Yes. Mr. Person and ToonyMan are Scum working for the Time Repair Agency. Mr. Person was the Killer, ToonyMan was the Roleblocker.

For the Town, Pandarsenic was the Roleblocker, and Little was the Doctor.

This was the first game I saw where a Scum lost because he defended the Town Doctor.
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: August 10, 2009, 02:32:06 am »

What can I say? I honestly wasn't expecting you guys to lynch Little and then shit hit the fan. Hell, I would of done the same thing in a town position as well.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: August 10, 2009, 02:40:50 am »

Sorry, Mr.Person

Good game, everyone.

When I revived Webadict, though, it was all over. The thing is, it was Mr.Person's behavior that caused me to RB him....
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13