Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13

Author Topic: Time Travel Mafia, Day 3  (Read 30557 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Time Travel Mafia, Day 1
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2009, 11:13:45 am »

Vote ToonyMan. It's him.

You seem a bit sure that it's him after only two posts. I think I'll wait until I've heard what ToonyMan has to say for himself. Maybe you could explain how you're so sure?
Let him explain, and I'll show you.

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2009, 12:11:02 pm »

I was asleep. Sleep is suspicious, I know. I could have been dreaming about communism.

I actually agree with webadict right now. He's acting differently from what I've seen of him in other Mafias, which is not much considering he started playing after I "took a break." But for now, only FoS ToonyMan.

I vote Little because his single post so far was a nonsense post.
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2009, 12:21:23 pm »

So we've all posted.  Guess that's the lurker vote idea out the window.

I might have to FoS Little for now (due to not having posted anything meaningful on this thread so far), but I know that voting for someone with no reason will make me hated by that person for the rest of the game, so I still abstain.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2009, 12:23:22 pm »

webadict is just trying to make me break down or something.  I can't say anything except I'm not scum.  Although, he seems quite jumpy after I posted.  Maybe he's trying to throw suspicion off himself?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2009, 12:28:05 pm »

webadict is just trying to make me break down or something.  I can't say anything except I'm not scum.  Although, he seems quite jumpy after I posted.  Maybe he's trying to throw suspicion off himself?
Break down? Never. No one breaks down until the very end when it's hopeless. You are, however, scum.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2009, 12:28:49 pm »

P'shaw.  Why do you think so?

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 02, 2009, 12:31:03 pm »

I dunno, not seeing this thread shouldn't have meant you couldn't come down here, considering you got a role pm.  I think Webadict may be implying that you were planning to lurk, saw we were planning a lynch of lurkers and then came down.

Or something.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 02, 2009, 12:32:51 pm »

I found the thread when I saw the PM, I was sleeping beforehand.   :-\

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 02, 2009, 12:34:23 pm »

I don't mean no confusion.   ;D

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 02, 2009, 12:46:48 pm »

I found the thread when I saw the PM, I was sleeping beforehand.   :-\
That's funny, considering you were able to post in another thread plenty of time beforehand.

Time for some homework. Your first post was:
Just the usually baseless accusations.  I don't see any suspicious behavior yet.
10:13 AM (My time)

So, you didn't see it until then, even though you were on at...
It's like when you're playing those stupid kill everyone missions in CoH and then you can't find the last guy.  Stupid hidden lurker guy!
My god! That says 9:53 AM (My time)! So, either you ignored it, or you spent 20 minutes constructing an adequate response. Take your pick. But, you're scum.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 02, 2009, 12:49:50 pm »

Come on guys I didn't see the message [1] thing.  The sleeping thing I just said was a joke.  Stop trying to get a town killed already, like you always do webadict.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 02, 2009, 12:55:27 pm »

Come on guys I didn't see the message [1] thing.  The sleeping thing I just said was a joke.  Stop trying to get a town killed already, like you always do webadict.
I always get town killed, now do I? That seems a bit drastic to say. Can you be more specific as to which town I kill?

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 02, 2009, 12:58:00 pm »

I might have to FoS Little for now (due to not having posted anything meaningful on this thread so far), but I know that voting for someone with no reason will make me hated by that person for the rest of the game, so I still abstain.

That's the scummiest thing I've ever seen. You don't want to vote (and deny the town info) because you don't want to look suspicious? Vote Leafsnail. At least put forth your thoughts, if nothing else.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 02, 2009, 01:03:06 pm »

That's the scummiest thing I've ever seen. You don't want to vote (and deny the town info) because you don't want to look suspicious? Vote Leafsnail. At least put forth your thoughts, if nothing else.
Thank you, Mr.Person, for additional support in scumhunting. I also agree that this post is indeed scummy. Leafsnail, just because somebody posts, does not count as them not lurking. You can lurk very easily, in fact, by saying very average things and going along with a crowd. It's called active lurking. Just because you're active does not stop you from lurking.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 02, 2009, 01:12:48 pm »

I always get town killed, now do I? That seems a bit drastic to say. Can you be more specific as to which town I kill?

Saying anything else just makes me more suspicious, I know how this works.  Even saying this is suspicious now isn't it?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13