Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13

Author Topic: Time Travel Mafia, Day 3  (Read 30062 times)

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Time Travel Mafia, Day 3
« on: August 02, 2009, 01:39:32 am »

Top Secret Military Factroy, 1948

DAY 0:

Servant Corps: Roll call please.

Little
Mr.Person
ToonyMan
Pandarsenic
Leafsnail
Zaithemaster
Xegeth
inaluct
Webadict

Servant Corps: Thank you for coming on such short notice. You represent the brighest people we have. Now, I understand some of you are unfamilar with The American Chrononauts Project. Well, the Project is right here in this very base.

Servant Corps point to the military factory.

Servant Corps: We create experimental time machines, which we then give to our most important operatives. These operatives then uses these time machines to travel through time and implement our orders. There are many events that we say are...well...plainly Un-American. Now, what if we could wipe away these events? That's what the Project is. We could get rid of terrible dictators, erase embarrsing incidents, bring world peace throughout the world! Control over time will make us hegomons.

Little: This base must be important then. How do you ensure that it is kept secure from outside threats?

Servant Corps: As you can see, the security of this project is very tight. We have conducted background checks on all of you, so we can trust that you are all loyal to the United States. But, we still want you to remain vigliant, in the off chance that our background checks failed. Our spies has revealed that the Russian Communists are interested in stealing this technology for their own cynical purposes. Just stay alert though, you should be fine.

Webadict: Well, alright. We might as well go to bed and wake up the next day to start working here.

Servant Corps: Good. I don't want us to lose time in pointless discussion.

DAY 0 ended.

NIGHT 0:
Servant Corps was murdered.

DAY 1:
You arrive to see Servant Corps' corpse. Since you do not know whar orders Servant Corps would have given you, the Project grinds to a halt! But, more importantly, the murder of Servant Corps indicate that the security of the Factory has been compromised! You must now find the culprits and put a stop to them, before the culprits kill you too!

DAY 1 begins.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2009, 11:15:17 am by Servant Corps »
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

Xegeth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Time Travel Mafia, Day 1
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2009, 01:46:23 am »

Hello everyone.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2009, 02:12:10 am »

Well, gentlemen, considering the nature of the technology available to Servant Corps's murderers, I have a feeling that one of us is already dead.

So if you've ever wanted to say something to me without me being able to get a word in after, now would be a good time.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2009, 02:59:13 am »

INALUCT LIKES THE COCK
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2009, 03:07:25 am »

Well, if we are all going to die, I always wanted to tell Pandar I think he is totally hot.

:-* ;) :o
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2009, 03:15:49 am »

Well, lemme just say that I think some of you guys take mafia a tad too seriously. At the same time, some of you guys don't take the game seriously enough. I think Pandarsenic strikes the balance perfectly, so <3.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2009, 03:17:08 am »

I feel popular. <3

Speaking of seriousness, though, we should actually spend some time scumhunting instead of going about this sillyness.

I FoS all of you. ARE YOU OR HAVE YOU EVER BEEN A COMMUNIST?
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2009, 03:27:39 am »

Well, lemme just say that I think some of you guys take mafia a tad too seriously. At the same time, some of you guys don't take the game seriously enough.

Also, some people here abuse rules to win games.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2009, 03:34:05 am »

Well, lemme just say that I think some of you guys take mafia a tad too seriously. At the same time, some of you guys don't take the game seriously enough.

Also, some people here abuse rules to win games.

Hey now, what you call "abuse" I call "playing". There has to be something besides pure discussion and debate, right? Or would you rather just play mountainous all the time?

I FoS all of you. ARE YOU OR HAVE YOU EVER BEEN A COMMUNIST?

No, I am not and have never been a communist. Pandarsenic, same question right back at you.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Xegeth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2009, 03:42:03 am »

Well, gentlemen, considering the nature of the technology available to Servant Corps's murderers, I have a feeling that one of us is already dead.

Why do you think they'll go back in time? Wouldn't attacking in the present or future be just as useful for them?

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2009, 04:47:54 am »

One thing is that they may be able to "stack" kills... That's worrisome.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Xegeth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2009, 05:02:45 am »

We can also stack heals, so that should prevent it from getting too bad.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2009, 05:18:34 am »

Yeah, but... if they stack all three on one "middle" night, we need more healers than they have killers. :I
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Xegeth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2009, 05:30:51 am »

One kill per night doesn't seem to be any different from normal mafia. If the doctor dies we could lose multiple people though.

Xegeth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2009, 06:41:29 am »

Sorry, I've just realised I made a mistake there. If they want to guarantee kills, they can only do it once every three nights. The only other choice is to attempt one kill per night until they hit the doctor, and before that the doctor can just heal any kills.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13