Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 74

Author Topic: Dwarven king is an...  (Read 537944 times)

Fault

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarven king is an...
« Reply #600 on: September 07, 2009, 12:24:11 am »

bravo, sir. Bravo.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: September 07, 2009, 12:24:48 am »

I'd enlarge or crop the wyvern one, and make the comic bigger. The others look great shrunk. You might also want to link to the other Cacame short stories, not just the first one.

Other than that... if you're sure it deserves its own article rather than a post in the stories page, then it probably belongs in a category with Morul and Ironblood. Hell, maybe the Hall of Legends needs a page, with each story given an entry linked by the table of contents.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Fault

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: September 07, 2009, 12:25:20 am »

YES what he said

JubalHarshaw

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: September 07, 2009, 12:31:36 am »

I'd enlarge or crop the wyvern one, and make the comic bigger. The others look great shrunk. You might also want to link to the other Cacame short stories, not just the first one.

Other than that... if you're sure it deserves its own article rather than a post in the stories page, then it probably belongs in a category with Morul and Ironblood. Hell, maybe the Hall of Legends needs a page, with each story given an entry linked by the table of contents.

I feel it does deserve it's own article ... Boatmurdered has one (however brief) and Nist Akath / Ironblood probably deserves one too. Morul I'm not directly familiar with. I'm thinking I'll leave those two to someone else who knows them better.

I'll tweak the comic size a bit.
This is an exceptionally generated World. It menaces with spikes of Gabbro.

Holy Mittens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: September 07, 2009, 12:45:25 am »

I might write up a Moral topic, since I followed that thread pretty closely.

Edit: Actually, scratch that. I can't for the life of me read any of those confirmation images on the Wiki. Five minutes of reloading got me none I could make out.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2009, 12:50:48 am by Holy Mittens »

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: September 07, 2009, 03:26:43 am »

Tomorrow, I'll see if I can't establish a protocol for epic characters on the wiki.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!

Holy Mittens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: September 11, 2009, 07:52:47 pm »

Just posted the second part of Cacame's Quest here.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: September 11, 2009, 11:30:16 pm »

Praise and glory, blah blah blah...

didn't read yet, just firstposting. :)

Edit: Win. That is all. Probably best writing on the forums, though I never did read Kobold's Quest.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2009, 11:49:08 pm by Sensei »

NewoTigra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: September 15, 2009, 01:33:03 pm »

This thread is made of Win and Awesome  ;D

Also, I always imagined the warhammer in DF being somewhat like the RuneScape warhammers, basically just a large piece of rock / metal on a stick. Seemed more Dwarfy to me anyways.

Lord Dakoth

• Bay Watcher
  • That's a hammerin'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: September 15, 2009, 04:56:48 pm »

Keep in mind that Runescape weapons are for wimpy humans, and also that adamantine is considered a shit armor.

But I would have to say the same. Spikes make it more interesting, admittedly.
Avatar by legendary engraver /u/Redicno of reddit.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: September 18, 2009, 05:27:51 pm »

There should be a new in-game monotheistical religion, 'Cacameism'.

The general lack of your dwarven praise to this baddass elven legend is disturbing :P

And bravo for making wiki article.

EDIT: And to think that 40 pages ago you wanted to magma-drown him. You know what consequences would universe have to bear if Holy Mittens would listen to you way back then? :P
« Last Edit: September 18, 2009, 05:31:48 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: September 18, 2009, 06:27:52 pm »

I bet, if you had magma-drowned him he would he bust out of the magma, taken some with him and began slinging magma balls at everything flammable.
Nom nom nom

Vester

• Bay Watcher
  • [T_WORD:AWE-INSPIRING:bloonk]
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: September 19, 2009, 02:19:35 am »

There should be a new in-game monotheistical religion, 'Cacameism'.

The general lack of your dwarven praise to this baddass elven legend is disturbing :P

And bravo for making wiki article.

EDIT: And to think that 40 pages ago you wanted to magma-drown him. You know what consequences would universe have to bear if Holy Mittens would listen to you way back then? :P

I did suggest dropping a ceiling on him, but we realize now that even if Holy Mittens had done so, said ceiling would have exploded on Cacame's head.
"Land of song," said the warrior bard, "though all the world betray thee - one sword at least thy rights shall guard; one faithful harp shall praise thee."

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: September 19, 2009, 02:26:19 am »

Nah, he would have caught the ceiling and thrown it through through the monitor and killed Mittens with it.

A section of the floor has collapsed!
Holy Mittens has been crushed to death!

Holy Mittens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: September 19, 2009, 02:34:13 am »

I'm very glad I decided against it. I absolutely hate getting crushed by things being thrown out of my computer monitor.
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 74