Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 74

Author Topic: Dwarven king is an...  (Read 535839 times)

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarven king is an...
« Reply #750 on: January 20, 2010, 10:35:52 am »

Would be saying: " Eeeepiiiic" If I were of that type.
Now I'll only say: "Bump?"

DragonFlight

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: January 20, 2010, 11:22:32 pm »

I haven't been around the forums much, but I stumbled onto Cacame's wiki page today and just had to read this thread all the way through.  It is fantastic, and the art is incredible.

---

As a random side note, I entertained myself on City of Villains this evening making a mock-up of Cacame, complete with his colossus-style purple war hammer.  ^_^  Though not nearly as epic as the original, he's already running around killing things in single hits.  ^_^ 

Holy Mittens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: January 21, 2010, 01:17:34 am »

Nisa Trusswood was an animal caretaker who became leader of the Fish of Magic in 90. All he's ever done is rip Cacame's lower body in 97. His father was somewhat of a badass, having 5 kills to his name before being killed.

Nithe fought and wounded a cyclops before being driven off. She confronted Cacame, then was killed by a Sibrek. Sibrek is in fact a member of the Creation of Ferns (Cacame's civilization). She has 4 kills, including one of the amusingly named "Lafi Seasontrussed the Natural Bust-Bowel of Ambiguity".

The Fish of Magic are the other local elven group next to the Creation of Ferns. After the Oily Typhoon was defeated (they were Cacame's original elven group), the Fish of Magic became the main protagonists. They were both members of the Field of Kindling civilization.

As a random side note, I entertained myself on City of Villains this evening making a mock-up of Cacame, complete with his colossus-style purple war hammer.  ^_^  Though not nearly as epic as the original, he's already running around killing things in single hits.

Cool, I'd like to see a screen shot and see how you envisioned him. I tried making him heroside on Virtue, but couldn't come up with a costume that I thought looked cool enough.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #753 on: January 21, 2010, 12:06:08 pm »

I could even draw something, though I am not so good at it.

Cyphr

• Escaped Lunatic
  • Cancels Work: Busy Laughing
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: January 22, 2010, 12:13:08 pm »

Cacame is incredible - can we start modifying the colosus to over pressure his head with magma so he has magma vision? (hatches + pumps should do it) also In my head his colosus can do this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwLg4tYvg0k
In the grand scheme of things dwarves view carpentry as somewhere between manure shoveler and rapist on the scale of social agreeability.

zenshu

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: January 23, 2010, 05:14:21 pm »

I was thinking about pumping magma up his legs and having a floodgate in his crotch. What could be more dorfy than pissing magma upon your enemies?

Heliomance

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #756 on: January 23, 2010, 05:25:28 pm »

You do know it's not supposed to burn when you take a leak, right?

Huesoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Like yeah dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: January 23, 2010, 05:27:01 pm »

Hero.
BOTTLED MESSAGE BE AFLOAT

Quantum Toast

• Bay Watcher
  • Schrödinger's Breakfast
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: January 23, 2010, 05:33:03 pm »

I was thinking about pumping magma up his legs and having a floodgate in his crotch. What could be more dorfy than pissing magma upon your enemies?
Given that dwarves don't piss yet, vomiting it would be more dorfy.
That would be as deadly to the wielder as to anyone else!  You'd sever your own arm at the first swing!  It's perfect!

Cyphr

• Escaped Lunatic
  • Cancels Work: Busy Laughing
    • View Profile
« Reply #759 on: January 23, 2010, 06:30:42 pm »

as dorfy as vomitting is (especially magma vomit) I think the eyes would be better because magma is cacame's rage incarnate NOTHING SURVIVES THE RAGE!
In the grand scheme of things dwarves view carpentry as somewhere between manure shoveler and rapist on the scale of social agreeability.

Desiderium

• Bay Watcher
  • [SELECT_SYMBOL:UNTOWARD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #760 on: January 23, 2010, 07:17:23 pm »

Except for [FIREIMMUNE] enemies with a homeotherm higher than magma. ;-;

Urist McWounded has created a microcline bucket, on the bucket is an image of Urist, Urist is surrounded by the dwarves, Urist is wasting away, The dwarves are working, The bucket is empty.  On the bucket is an image of Urists third finger in dwarf bone.

Loyal

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:rogueish looks]
    • View Profile
« Reply #761 on: January 23, 2010, 08:54:41 pm »

Remember that Cacame is an elf, and need not conform to our flighty dwarven standards.

He is neither dwarven, nor truly elven, but something more.

Holy Mittens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #762 on: January 24, 2010, 12:29:03 am »

He does have magma pumped into his eyes.

Though it is less for him to cry emo magma-tears and more to use as a power source for heat vision.

Cheshire Cat

• Bay Watcher
  • You Have Struck Turtle Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #763 on: January 25, 2010, 02:52:03 am »

pity you cant pressurize magma then.

this thread is full of win. i love the pictures.

Vester

• Bay Watcher
  • [T_WORD:AWE-INSPIRING:bloonk]
    • View Profile
« Reply #764 on: January 25, 2010, 08:13:51 am »

He does have magma pumped into his eyes.

Though it is less for him to cry emo magma-tears and more to use as a power source for heat vision.

Emo?

Those are tears of rage.
"Land of song," said the warrior bard, "though all the world betray thee - one sword at least thy rights shall guard; one faithful harp shall praise thee."
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 74