Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 20

Author Topic: Toon Mafia II - Day 4 - One Of Us Is Not Us - GAME OVER  (Read 30240 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Toon Mafia II - Day 4 - One Of Us Is Not Us - GAME OVER
« on: August 07, 2009, 10:33:07 am »

Again we come back, again again again.  This time with mega busters!  HAHAH.  For sure there will be more balancing and the game will play longer (less deaths).  I'm making sure to test all, and test all again.  This time, there will be no trouble with parachutes, no birds with one phone, and no woodchuck will say hi.  I cannot say if there will be fatal decisions though.  Let there be...

TOON MAFIA II

Players:

Rysith the Reluctant - Generic Mafia Killer - M
SHAD0Wdump the Synergy - Good Guy!?! - M
Mr.Person the Maneater - TF2 Medic - T
inaluct the Insane - Backwards Man - T
Pandarsenic the PLEASE FORGIVEN ME - Completely Normal Guy - T
overlordFT the Obtuse - Over Happy Telemarketer - T
Xegeth the X-ray? - Phoenix Wright - T
Archangel the Activeperson - Nervous Runt - T
Little the Lukewarm - Penguin - T
Cheeetar the Cunning - Crazy Guy With Gun - T
Frelock the Freedomfighter - Abraham Lincoln - T
Diakron the Dilbert - Ticking (Vote) Bomb - M
eduren the Eager - Sight Seer - T

Roles will be hidden until the end of game like usual, being killed results in an alignment flip and what the name of their role was.

There is double lynching.

TOWN WIN

PRO-TOWN:
Quote from: TF2 Medic
You can protect someone during the night, if they are targeted then they don't die, you don't either.  You will realize who attacked you both, but your friend won't, that is, if they are actually there when they attack.  Pro-Town.
Quote from: Backwards Man
Boy, did you get a bad role, well maybe.  Your vote is -1.  Pro-Town.  Don't worry, atleast you know everyone else has awesome roles. ;D  Hah!  It's like you're the negative voter again, weird.  Mine was first though!  I wouldn't do a copy!
Quote from: Completely Normal Guy (townie)
Wow, you drew the shortend of the stick.  You're the only sane person in this game.  Pro-Town of course.  You have no special moves or falcon punches.
Quote from: Over Happy Telemarketer
Your vote counts as two, but the second one is invisible.  Pro-Town.
Quote from: Phoenix Wright
Since you're Phoenix Wright the OBJECTION! master you can block any day-time lynches, except your own.  Because the miracle never happen.  Pro-Town.  The person who blocked it (you) however is completely shown, must say their role and abilties, and could be targeted by scum.  You cannot quote my PM though, ever!
Quote from: Nervous Runt
You can't speak straight because you are so nervous.  You cannot role-claim, whenever you do it comes out as a jarbled mess.  Let's hope nobody asks you...THIS MEANS PM's TOO.  Pro-Town.
Quote from: Penguin
Ahh, you're a cute and cuddlely penguin!  You have to quack like a duck in every post atleast three times.  Times are rough for you buddy.  You're most likely going to be lynched because other people are jerks to penguins.  Pro-Town.  If you don't quack, well let's just say you won't live during the night phase...
Quote from: Crazy Guy With Gun
You keep to yourself, you have a gun.  Anybody that targets you during the night will be killed, if it was a pro-mafia you will be killed as well.  Pro-Town.  You are one of the more boring roles.  Imagine you're some fat guy with a tank-top and own alot of guns.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln
You can scare off human players from attacking you.  Pro-Town.  This doesn't work on any other beings though.
Quote from: Sight Seer
You have the mystic powers of being able to identify someones alignment each night.  A very powerful one indeed.  Pro-Town.  Far-range.

PRO-MAFIA:
Quote from: Generic Mafia Killer
You can kill one guy each night, yah!  I need one of you guys to fill out my thing.  Pro-Mafia.  Away with you now!  Just imagine yourself as some cool guy in a black suit with shades.
Quote from: Good Guy!?!
You appear as a kitten loven person, but you are really a wicked guy.  All role-checks and what not will make you appear as a Pro-Town, good for back-stabbing, am I right?  Pro-Mafia.
Quote from: Ticking (Vote) Bomb
You're a ticking bomb!  If you get voted to be lynched during the day the first person to vote for you will be blown to pieces with you.  Also, if you are targeted during the night you will die along with the attacker.  Pro-Mafia.  I wouldn't use this early in the game...
« Last Edit: August 23, 2009, 11:57:39 am by ToonyMan »

Xegeth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Toon Mafia II - Sign-Up's
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2009, 11:07:24 am »

I'm in.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2009, 08:33:58 pm »

Sorry for screwing up the last game. I wish to join, hopefully I've learnt from my mistake.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2009, 08:36:22 pm »

That's fine.  The more chaos the better here.

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2009, 08:50:53 pm »

In!
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2009, 08:56:30 pm »

I am in. Also, please do not let Archangel in. Please.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2009, 08:58:21 pm »

1 warning does not govern penalties.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2009, 09:41:23 pm »

Archangel has been inactive in other games too, and I believe in a Paranormal Mafia game was town and started actively being anti-town, saying that he'd do anything to end the game faster.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2009, 09:44:01 pm »

In the most recent one, Archangel was scum, IIRC.

Also, in.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2009, 09:46:04 pm »

Hmpf.  I don't know.  I wouldn't want to be disallowed from mafias for my behavior.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2009, 09:48:05 pm »

ToonyMan, any idea when you wanna start this?
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2009, 09:49:08 pm »

Tomorrow.  I don't want to start this when I'm sleepy.  There would be problems.  Wow, 11 people in like one day though.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2009, 09:49:29 pm »

Also, this is the only mafia I'll be in, so all my mafia playing will be focused on it.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2009, 09:51:50 pm »

Tomorrow.  I don't want to start this when I'm sleepy.  There would be problems.  Wow, 11 people in like one day though.

I can't even get 7 :(
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2009, 11:00:18 pm »

I needed a bunch more for mine. It never even got off the ground... :(
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 20