Dwarf Fortress > DF Dwarf Mode Discussion

Turtleman Gaurd falls into river, stays for two seasons...

(1/8) > >>

Crossroads Inc.:
Currently I am using the "primitive Civilization" mod which turns a bunch of the 'blankmen" into civs you can trade wtih, goatmen, wolfmen, bearmen, and, turtlemen...  Now a while ago a small turtleman trade group got ambushed, by some goblins.  When it was all over I went to check on things and found a Turtleman Macemen had been knocked into a pond in the middle of my tradding plaza... Now, turtlemen can breath underwater, so he didn't drown.  I built a stair right next to the pound and dug down so it could be reached, but he didn't seem at all interested in coming up...

The caravan left, and he stayed there, underwater.  I eventually just forgot about him.  Two seasons later... As another caravan approached, again, AMBUSH!!! I send my Hammer dwarfs out to deal with the goblins when, suddenly, up from the pond springs the turtlemen! He instantly enters a trance and next thing i know Goblin bits are flying!

He offed three by himself before my troops showed up to dispatch the rest. When the goblins had been delat with he seemed quite pleased with himself and promptly entered my Fortress and is currently hanging out at the meeting hall.

TURTLE POWER!

Beanchubbs:
Is he a teenager? Cause he sure is a ninja.

Mephansteras:
That's awesome!

I need to play with my primitive civs some more...I kind of forgot about them since they aren't a part of Civilization Forge proper.

buzz killington:
He spent the two seasons learning secret ninja techniques from the spirit of the pond.

Shima:
Using personally modded races (Snakemen with different settings), I've before had them path through my well system during trade.  Several trade animals died on the way, and several got stuck in place for years trying to pull a pack animal into it to try to get to us.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version