Dwarf Fortress > DF Dwarf Mode Discussion

Mandates. How I love thee.

(1/4) > >>

Shima:
Let me count the ways: one.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

This is on an HFS-free map, no less.  As long as she is mayor, I'll probably keep getting these, too, 'cause that's her preferred metal.

I'm just glad I chose a near-invalid as the Captain of the Guard.  'Ol Eagle Eye goes unconscious all the time thanks to missing his eyes from the Goblins.

Lord Dakoth:
Lulz.

My first (EVER) mandate was from my Mayor to make 2 Adamantium weapons. It was... not quite two years into the fortress. As soon as he got elected, BAM. Mandate.

NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER ELECT A MAYOR THAT LOVES ADAMANTINE!!

DeathOfRats:

--- Quote from: Lord Dakoth on August 08, 2009, 06:51:13 pm ---Lulz.

My first (EVER) mandate was from my Mayor to make 2 Adamantium weapons. It was... not quite two years into the fortress. As soon as he got elected, BAM. Mandate.

NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER ELECT A MAYOR THAT LOVES ADAMANTINE!!

--- End quote ---

That's when you go BAM! Atom smasher!  ;D

I'd have suggested magma, but it doesn't have the same BAM sound.
Disclaimer: DeathOfRats is not responsible for the loss of valuable dwarves if his advice is followed.

Shima:
Mayors, valuable?  Not particularly.  I'm only not killing off Mafol because she's also one of the First Seven.

DeathOfRats:
Depends on who's been elected mayor this time. I've had a couple times when my only legendary <insert halfway valuable profession> was mayor, so I'd have hesitated a bit before atomizing him.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version