Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: A very unique drawing.  (Read 777 times)

Ghoulz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
A very unique drawing.
« on: August 08, 2009, 09:56:44 pm »

So, I decided to abandon my old goblin fortress and explore it in adventure mode.

While exploring the fortress i noticed some funny things here and there (the symbol of the goblins' group was a plant, and the symbol of their kingdom was a tree). Then I remembered that the leader of my fortress had an artifact throne.

On the throne was an image of an elf cringing and an elf striking a menacing pose. When they made it in fortress mode I figured it was because of a group of elves that ambushed my fortress, but apparently not.

The image was actually depicting an elf ripping off the thumb of another elf. An event that happened 150 years ago.. Apparently the goblin witnessed it and thought it was very funny.

Stormrage

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: A very unique drawing.
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2009, 06:08:01 am »

In my recent world goblins took control of a handful of elven retreats and made the elves fight their civ. I constantly got it depicted on my artifacts. One of them even had one elf ripping off and eating a lower leg with feet and toes of another elf who ran away and made a family and became a father of 7.