Dwarf Fortress > DF Dwarf Mode Discussion

Strange mood/ Odd occurance

<< < (2/5) > >>

Nexii Malthus:
You could always 't' into the building items and see what is TaSKed for the artifact.

Untelligent:
You can see a list of what items he's gathered with the (t) button and selecting the workshop he's in.

EDIT: ninja'd, nevermind.

Lord Dakoth:
Well, you're lucky that it's at least iron.

Once, I had a plethora of steel bars, and my weaponsmith got a mood. I was like, "Ohh yesss, he's gonna make an artifact steel battle axe," but then he splurged and made a billon mace instead. FML.

madjoe5:
I did the "t" thing and there were only two things: an anvil and the andesite used to build it. I got a message earlier about him starting a mysterious creation and when I "q" over the building it doesnt have any drawings or demands from him. Could it be that he is too far along the process for me to see the tasked items, or is it something else?

kilakan:
I think that the thing possessing him is melting the bars into a weapon with his mind and that the weapon smith is just standing in the forge with the metal melting and forming in his hands. I believe that is why they don't need coke. holy freaking shit while I was typing one of my gem cutters cut a perfect ruby worth 900,000 it has platinum and aluminum and ruby decorations YAY for MY NORMALLY USELESS GEM CUTTER... now back to the original broadca.... er post

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version