Dwarf Fortress > DF Dwarf Mode Discussion

What to do with Giant Eagle

<< < (2/6) > >>

Beanchubbs:
Get a breeding pair then let the female fly around during a siege. It will drop eagle babies onto the siegers heads.

Venatius:
This is why I can forgive the elves' faults. They're obnoxious, but the humans never come offering to sell dire wolves at reasonable prices.

Elliott_Thinas:
I once caught a Skeagle and would make it battle a dragon I captured in my multileveled arena. The fights would always be amazing, especially since the cages they were released from were 4 z levels up from the floor where the loser would fall to.

Humberticus:

--- Quote from: Venatius on August 10, 2009, 01:44:21 pm ---This is why I can forgive the elves' faults. They're obnoxious, but the humans never come offering to sell dire wolves at reasonable prices.

--- End quote ---

This. They don't even need to bother with their bins and bins of crappy cloth, I just get excited to see what new animals theyve brought. I've got quite a few giant jaguars, though they aren't as tough against goblins as I wanted them to be.

Aspgren:
FIRST OF ALL check its health.

I got a giant tiger from the elves once, turned out he had nerve damages and a broken spleen. He died from old age after just 2 years.

edit:

--- Quote from: Humberticus on August 10, 2009, 09:29:31 pm ---
--- Quote from: Venatius on August 10, 2009, 01:44:21 pm ---This is why I can forgive the elves' faults. They're obnoxious, but the humans never come offering to sell dire wolves at reasonable prices.

--- End quote ---

This. They don't even need to bother with their bins and bins of crappy cloth, I just get excited to see what new animals theyve brought. I've got quite a few giant jaguars, though they aren't as tough against goblins as I wanted them to be.

--- End quote ---

I don't forgive their faults considering the quality of the merchandise. The bastards have just picked up the old and dying animals from the forest floor and shipped them off to us dwarves for profit.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version