Dwarf Fortress > DF Dwarf Mode Discussion

The easiest Demon ever

(1/2) > >>

kilakan:
ok so I finally found the demon pit after searching the entire pit and by then I had a really large army so I figured I'd let the demons spawn. I waited a full year before the "demons have emerged from the pit" message came up and when I checked the unit list there was only one and it was the "Demon" demon no smaller frog demons of Spirts of fire that was it.  When I checked the wiki it said you could tell what demons would spawn from what was in the pit. Mine had the items for all the types of demons, filth, ashes, unknown substance,  mud, and hugggge amounts of caged people.  So is that it for me or do the demons come in waves and not just one large attack? have I found something wrong withthe wiki?

Skid:
The lesser demons start out stealthed. Until they actually bump into one of your units you won't be able to see them.

kilakan:
yaaaaaaaaaaa I thought of that so i sent one of the useless peasents in and they are just not there unless they spawn on mutiple z-lvls

Humberticus:
what if you found the 'den' but all it had were engravings? It's been 4 years since I've unearthed it and nothing has happened. Does reveal.exe ruin HFS?

Michaelsoftman:

--- Quote from: Humberticus on August 10, 2009, 09:26:54 pm ---what if you found the 'den' but all it had were engravings? It's been 4 years since I've unearthed it and nothing has happened. Does reveal.exe ruin HFS?

--- End quote ---

Yes, it does.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version