Kilakan
- 6 (66.7%)
stonemt
- 0 (0%)
Jetsquirrel
- 1 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 49

Author Topic: ARRRRRR T D! Turn 35! Redwall Has Nothing on Cookie  (Read 53422 times)

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
ARRRRRR T D! Turn 35! Redwall Has Nothing on Cookie
« on: August 14, 2009, 08:33:09 pm »

That's right! I've decided to jump on the bandwagon and start my own RTD! And what will the theme be? Why, simple, my child, NINJAS!

Just kiddin' ye, it be Pirates! Now, there's a few things ye need t' take note of, this here be a HIGH FANTASY Pirate game! That means we won't be on Earth, but a world of me own makin'! Now that I've gotten that pirate speak out of my system, here's the character sheet:

NOTE: You will not have your own ships, rather you will serve as crew members on one. For now, at least.

Name: (Anything, really, but preferably pirate-y.)
Race: (Now, there's a few races you need to know, but I'll get to that later.)
Skills: (This is any non-combat skill your character may have, and you can only choose one at the beginning. It could be gunner, to man the cannons, navigator, to guide the ship, or whipping boy, for everyone else to hate. As long as it benefits the crew as a whole, I don't care - with a few exceptions, of course.)
Combat preference: (Here, you can choose your starting weapon. The generic options are cutlass and flintlock pistol, or longsword and flintlock pistol. Each race, however, has their own unique choices, if they wish to use them, that will be explained in the race section.)
Bio: (Here you can just any background to your character to give them a bit more personality. As long as it's not ridiculous, I'll try to incorporate their personality into the game.)

Here's the deal on races (and the ships they usually pilot!):
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Characters:

Redwarrior0:

Diakron

ToonyMan

Frelock

RAM

Errol

I'll consider starting with four players, but will be willing to take up to six at a time.

NOTE: Considering that I am an OCD nut, I feel like I've forgotten something, so please feel free to let me know if I've left out a major detail.

« Last Edit: November 20, 2009, 01:37:55 pm by CJ1145 »
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
Re: ARRRRRR T D!
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2009, 09:12:08 pm »

Name: Urist McPirate
Race: Dwarf
Skills: Competent Gunner
Combat Preference: +Steel Battle Axe+
Bio: From the Mountainhomes of The Crescent of Dawning, Urist has enjoyed a priveliged life, but always wanted to go on an adventure. So, he decided to learn about being on a boat. He was offered a job, and accepted, not realizing who exactly his employer was.

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2009, 09:50:02 pm »

Name: Edward "Silverlash" Teach (:P pirate refrenced :P)
Skills: Pistoleer
Combat preference: Although not commonly used by dwarfs, Silverlash uses a plundered Flintlock Pistol he took from human captors when he escaped. Keeps a dagger on him for close combat
Bio: Has taken as a child by Kobolds and traded to humans, who forced into slavery on a privateer. He has no idea of his Dwarf name but uses Silverlash (a name from an older dwarf that tuaght him English [or whatever we speak on this world]) now that he is free. Is very fierce and is almost too human-like to be around dwarfs.

I hope you let me use pistols but tell me if i can't and i will change my story a bit.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2009, 10:08:58 pm by Diakron »
Back to Mafia with me!

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2009, 09:52:03 pm »

Don't worry, it's fine. The pistol, longsword, and cutlass can be used by any race.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2009, 09:55:41 pm »

on a side note i dont use swords at all but i carry a dagger for close combat will add this to my char
Back to Mafia with me!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2009, 10:10:29 pm »

Name: ToonyManner
Skills: Navigator
Combat Preference: Axe
Bio: Arr.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2009, 10:13:04 pm »

Name: Fre "Cookie" Blackflag
Skills: Proficient Cook/Brewer
Combat Preference: Let's give 'em a taste of me cold steel tipped crossbow!
Bio: A cook who has traveled the world searching for new exotic dishes and spices.  He keeps a chest full of the rarest and most exquisite spices he finds on his journeys, and intends to one day make, as he calls it, "my Feast," the culmination of all his skill and knowledge, with the use of all his precious spice possessions.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2009, 10:13:39 pm »

now for an inspirational game: Sid Meier's Pirates! Live the Life or the easily gotten Pirates! Gold both are very fun with LtL being the updated (with good graphic) version of Gold
Back to Mafia with me!

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2009, 10:17:06 pm »

I feel that I may have made Dwarves a bit too rewarding of a choice...

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2009, 10:17:55 pm »

Did you expect anything else?

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2009, 10:19:04 pm »

this IS the DF forum lol

look at it this way we are giving up all magical abilities so less you got to make up as we go lol
Back to Mafia with me!

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2009, 10:20:28 pm »

Can't say I did, considering they're the best at melee, have good range, and have awesome ships. I had hoped the magic would make some people choose otherwise, but now that I look back, I made the Elves a very unappealing choice.

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2009, 10:22:47 pm »

i think its best that we all be dwarfs as it will be an easier learning experience for all involved instead of 2 learning experience for some of us to learn
Back to Mafia with me!

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2009, 10:29:21 pm »

Name: Blackjack Blue
Race: High Elf
Skills: Lookout
Combat preference: Bow
Description: Tall and muscular(for an elf) she has many scars and keeps her hair slicked back with grease, giving it a blue tint.

Bio: She was sold into slavery to pay off her gambling debts, but the ship she was being taken to her buyer on was destroyed by pirates. After being washed ashore she realised that there was nothing left of her old life and she was better off letting the world think that she was dead. With no place in civilised society she has signed up with a pirate crew and never looked back.
She doesn't gamble any more but has a habit of leaving playing cards that explode.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2009, 10:37:23 pm by RAM »
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2009, 11:10:19 pm »

Well, I'm getting off for the night. We have room for one more, and then it's on the waiting list. Please note that I'll be starting school soon, so my posts may be more erratic than Gary Busey on crack.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 49