Dwarf Fortress > DF Suggestions

Banana Trees

(1/3) > >>

Kalimar:
I'm just throwing the suggestion that Banana Trees and their fruit might be a nice addition to tropical and warm biomes.

Deon:
In this context it may be interesting to add fruit-giving trees as class. They will work as crops but will produce fruits instead (and can be chopped down in case of urgent need for wood).

Qmarx:
Of course, technically banana "trees" are herbs, so making them shrubs would fit in just as well.

Sean Mirrsen:
I wonder if DF can acquire the concept of "passable trees" from ADOM (but without the "you pass beneath a beautiful tree" log spam). Then harvesting/climbing/whatever could be implemented easier...

Kalimar:
quote:Originally posted by Deon:
<STRONG>In this context it may be interesting to add fruit-giving trees as class. They will work as crops but will produce fruits instead (and can be chopped down in case of urgent need for wood).</STRONG>Yeah, good idea. I just wanted Banana because they're awesome.- Cherry (Makes good wood)
- Apple
- Orange/Lime/Lemon (Limes enjoy alluvial sands)Fruit bearing trees. That's the suggestion! Orange Wine even exists. I live in Florida, and I've tasted that horrid fermented drink.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version