Dwarf Fortress > DF Suggestions

Choose your own Disaster, next update please!

(1/5) > >>

The-Moon:
I have yet to experience a siege or even a goblin ambush.Like sim city, add in the option to cause a Siege or ambush at my will. IE a disaster.I would really like to see this in the next version. Mainly because i want a fucking siege i play until the lag kills me, yet no siege!I cant take it no more. I need a damned siege. Please toady, add in the option to allow the player to cause a siege at will.IE "Your dwarf leader sends a message to the goblin fort giving the location of your fort and telling them to fuck off hard."*Siege happens*Sorry for the cursing. But i want a siege damnit.I want to lose! lol     :DHalf the fun of Dwarf Fortress is losing. I cant have fun if i cant lose!Add in the options to cause disasters.Be creative about it too.Add in siege, Ambushes, flood a level of your fort with water or magma.Please toady, implement automatic disasters with the next patch, i really want to experience a siege.If i don't see this option within the next few versions, i'm going to really consider not donating money. Which i do plan to do soon since i'm getting a bit of money.I will donate a few times. I love this game, i just want some damned violence other then my dwarfs getting killed by carp or drounding in a lake / river they shouldn't be in, in the first place... Ok my rants over. Sorry in advance.... Love you toady     :D*hides*Edit: Okay, well im atleast not going to donate any money until i see a auto disaaster feature. I want to lose, and not just by abandoning the fortress due to lag.Lag is not something which should make your lose, goblins should be. Or atleast a magma filled fort    :DEdit Again: "Your magma forge spews a leak!""Evacuate level 12!"Edit again again: I want a siege !!!! :'( *Crys*[ February 23, 2008: Message edited by: The-Moon ]

helium:
Get a grip. If you think you can bribe Toady into adding your requested features you're not wanted here, please leave.

Karlito:
Wow, you realize lots of the lag issues have been fixed in the version that will be released tomorrow, right?

Patarak:
God damn son, the next update is coming TOMMOROW. Real feasable, that.  :roll:

Helmaroc:
*slaps his forehead*   :roll:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version