Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Players/Judges: What should be done if Players haven't completed all 8 Game Years by the deadline?

1) Players will turn in their fortress as-is, at no additional penalty
- 45 (60%)
2) Players will be given a short extension, dependant on how near they are, and how many players are unfinished
- 27 (36%)
3) Players will be disquallified from scoring
- 2 (2.7%)
4) Something else (please explain)
- 1 (1.3%)

Total Members Voted: 75

Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52]

Author Topic: [CONTEST] DF Masters 2: It's Over!  (Read 91630 times)

Martin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [CONTEST] DF Masters 2: It's Over!
« Reply #765 on: February 12, 2010, 07:09:09 pm »

Huzzh! Congrats everyone and especially Slogo and Magua for great fortresses and Sol and Jim for pulling this together. Thanks to the judges for the effort and the 3rd place award.

I've been sick recently and away from DF. I'll try and get more DFM3 information up over the weekend.

Martin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #766 on: February 12, 2010, 07:19:27 pm »

Well, crap. I can only put one image in my sig. That's going to take work to fix...

Vieto

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #767 on: February 12, 2010, 08:18:25 pm »

Quote from: Retro

Underground Water Tower: 4/5. Extremely complicated and useful. From the looks of it, it was set up so that extra access points could be made without having to drain the system. Most levers were unmarked and I had a great deal of fun pulling them all and drowning the entire fort.

I had them in a pattern. their location on a wall indicated which level and which side of the water-tower opened up.

also, glad to see you had fun :D

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: February 13, 2010, 01:29:23 am »

Well, crap. I can only put one image in my sig. That's going to take work to fix...

Tada!

James.Denholm

• Bay Watcher
  • [HAS_NO_HUMOURS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: February 13, 2010, 04:58:20 am »

Tada!

Solifuge, image maker, has created a masterpiece!

Of course, I'm only really posting so that I get updates on the thread in a less obtrusive manner than through my e-mails. Please don't hold that against me!
Imagine a combination of power goals 44 and 45: The ruler convenes a council of the nobles to appoint you the high priest of the nearby towns. Instead of waiting for them to finish their drinking session, you walk in and crush a goblet while berating their disgusting behaviour and general incompetence.

Martin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: February 13, 2010, 12:18:51 pm »

Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52]