Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: cowinky-dink?  (Read 2357 times)

RexMundi

• Bay Watcher
  • New and Improved!
    • View Profile
    • Steam profile
cowinky-dink?
« on: August 18, 2009, 02:33:29 am »

Me and my brother are playing a community fort of our own and in the second year (his turn) our founding craftsdwarf made a (economic stone) bauxite scepter with a pic of our nation conquering an elf one, a circle, and a pic of his dwarf (the head guy in our one squad(we each name a dwarf as our name)) laughing at a dwarf he killed in a sparing "accident". also it has sunstone on it, I'd assume on top. ill get a pic when i can.

insecticide

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: cowinky-dink?
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2009, 03:29:14 am »

[size=9]cool story bro[/size]

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2009, 03:34:27 am »

I don't get it.

Are you just telling us that you made an interesting artifact?

Vester

• Bay Watcher
  • [T_WORD:AWE-INSPIRING:bloonk]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2009, 06:59:35 am »

Me and my brother are playing a community fort of our own and in the second year (his turn) our founding craftsdwarf made a (economic stone) bauxite scepter with a pic of our nation conquering an elf one, a circle, and a pic of his dwarf (the head guy in our one squad(we each name a dwarf as our name)) laughing at a dwarf he killed in a sparing "accident". also it has sunstone on it, I'd assume on top. ill get a pic when i can.

That's bloody cold. Of course we should be used to dwarves doing stuff like that.
"Land of song," said the warrior bard, "though all the world betray thee - one sword at least thy rights shall guard; one faithful harp shall praise thee."

Winterbrass

• Bay Watcher
  • [HOMEOTHERM:10032]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2009, 09:14:52 am »

Unless it menaced with spikes of dwarf bones, I've seen better.
[PANTS:ITEM_PANTS_PANTS:RARE]
[CAN_CIV][CAN_SPEAK]
[ETHIC:USE_MIND_ALTERING_SUBSTANCES:ACCEPTABLE]
[ETHIC:CAUSE_UNFUNNY_DRAMA:SHUN]
[ETHIC:PLAY_DF_AS_ELVES:UNTHINKABLE]

Elliott_Thinas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2009, 10:05:41 am »

Haha that was COLD. Anyways, the fun part about DF is that there are all kinds of crazy things that happen, especially involving artifacts so unless an artifact is truly unbelievable (like that famous thing that required 300 stones, having trouble remembering it) we mostly don't start threads over them.
I got me a breeding pair of Han Solos.

Vester

• Bay Watcher
  • [T_WORD:AWE-INSPIRING:bloonk]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2009, 10:06:54 am »

Haha that was COLD. Anyways, the fun part about DF is that there are all kinds of crazy things that happen, especially involving artifacts so unless an artifact is truly unbelievable (like that famous thing that required 300 stones, having trouble remembering it) we mostly don't start threads over them.

How could you not remember Planepacked? That thing is the cornerstone of the DF multiverse.

And an epic bug.
"Land of song," said the warrior bard, "though all the world betray thee - one sword at least thy rights shall guard; one faithful harp shall praise thee."

RexMundi

• Bay Watcher
  • New and Improved!
    • View Profile
    • Steam profile
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2009, 03:22:47 pm »

ok its not planepacked but its kinda my first non-boring artifact. ether way its kinda cool/

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2009, 03:27:17 pm »

Does anyone remember that adamantine pants called the equal sacks?