Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13

Author Topic: Religious Flame War Mafia - END GAME  (Read 23018 times)

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Religious Flame War Mafia - Day 1 - Replacement Requested
« Reply #105 on: August 29, 2009, 06:39:43 pm »

bulborbish, your random vote makes you pretty much supsicious. And giving up...is that a scumtell or a newbtell? Hard to say. Still...I'm keeping my vote on Pandarsenic, because he is a greater threat.

Pand's been trolled though (trippy how you trolls are so visible).  He could still be religious, but for now we can rest a bit.

For only one night. Yippe. Every day, Pandarsenic needs to get trolled just to make sure that he doesn't do anything, which pretty much stops one religious person at the cost of letting all the other religious roles roam free (including the zealots). We should lynch Pandarsenic today, so that tomorrow, the trolls can look for other threats to neturalize.

I don't think you understand what the trolling means. He can't actions tonight. LYNCH SOMEBODY ELSE. We can lynch Pandarsenic tomorrow, if it comes to that, but for now, we should lynch somebody else to get them out of the game.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 29, 2009, 06:45:42 pm »

I'm not a threat. I'm not a prophet. I'm not religious.

That's all I needed to here. Thanks. I also do like dakarian's reasoning, and believe that Zealots are the main obstcale to agonistcs desiring a conversion, so I'll vote for Pandarsenic.

OH HEY I DIDN'T SEE THAT OMGUS THERE.

Daka, no offense, I was just voting just so people don't accuse me of lurking
Scum-logic.
Pardarsenic probably was jumping on a bandwagon he belived was happening to save himself, so Unvote Vote Pardarsenic

Does anyone else see that Pardar is trying to bandwagon to safety? That instead of defending himself, he joins a bandwagon(which, I, admittedly, started by voting you daka, making you seem like a possible target). It seems to me that he is more likely religious than me(based on actions)
You're all voting for me because I consider the religions' most important task to be systematic annihilation of other religions, particularly the Prophet and the Zealot so they can safely convert anyone. I'll probably be nightkilled for that anyway, Bay12 d00dz loving irony as much as they do.

There's nothing to defend. You wanted an honest opinion. I gave you one. It doesn't matter what I think the religions should do, since they won't listen to me anyway. And if you can all not yell at me for OMGUSing, I'll point back to:
If I weren't voting SC right now I'd be voting bulborish for his violent, fearful reaction.

Since I'm no longer voting for SC, I'll unvote Dakarian at bulborish's request.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 29, 2009, 07:21:43 pm »

A few things to note:

1. The true enemy to the town are the zealots.  Only the merc truly desires to kill anyone else and the mod just wants to ban out any three of them.  The Prophet could show themselves to any other towny and shouldn't get any worse treatment than Para Alien Survivor.

Heh, the Evan would get BETTER treatment since some of the agnostics are looking for churches to join.  Let's not play jokes now: there is no true 'town' side so there's no true reason for agnostics to want to avoid conversion, except to avoid ending up on the losing religion or dying somehow.

The zealots, however, are shoot-to-kill. 

@ Servant.  If we have two trolls then we can keep two zealots down while we remove the third.  Who do the trolls really need to attack OTHER then them?  We're not anti-religious.. just anti-dying.

Well.. some of us.  A good dose of this discussion is being tinted by people with VERY GOOD reasons to kill each other. 

Bulb, I don't believe you're going to be banned this day.  Why? 

Hey Overlord.  Ignore what I said earlier.  Flame Bulb.

Thus if you get trolled, you'll be Pandarsenic and safe either way.

If you DON'T get trolled.. someone was LYING about their role and a much worse threat.

UnVote   Vote OverlordFT

Aka, Troll someone or be banned!

If Bulb gets trolled then I'm willing to try out banning Xegeth.  If he's a mod he won't die anyway.  We just need to learn just what would happen instead (2nd highest gets banned... no ban.. ext..)

Btw, if bulb

Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 29, 2009, 07:31:06 pm »

Agreed.

Unvote.  Vote overlordFT.

I'll unvote overlordFT when he trolls Bulborbish, this helps us two ways.

1.  We find out if overlordFT is a troll.

2.  Bulborbish is harmless if he is a zealot (I'm hoping).

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 29, 2009, 07:54:56 pm »

Heh, the Evan would get BETTER treatment since some of the agnostics are looking for churches to join.  Let's not play jokes now: there is no true 'town' side so there's no true reason for agnostics to want to avoid conversion, except to avoid ending up on the losing religion or dying somehow.
My mind = Blown

I never thought of it in that way before.

Unvote, vote OverlordFT
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 29, 2009, 10:24:39 pm »

Actually, yes. If we wouldn't be converted, I would recommend the evangelists all claim to the confirmed trolls so they don't get trolled. If we all agree'd not to tell or ask the trolls about the other evangelists, it would work. Sadly, I don't think it would wind up working that way, so that's a no go.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 30, 2009, 06:09:14 am »

Alright, sorry for the day turn delay.

You have as long as it takes for me to count up the votes and think of some good banning flavour to change your minds.

Also, If a mod or admin has the highest number of votes but can not be banned, then the next viable person will be.

I will not show in the votes the total votes strength, you have to work that out for yourself.

Xegeth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 30, 2009, 06:25:16 am »

Unvote, vote OverlordFT.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Religious Flame War Mafia -Night 1 - Replacement Requested
« Reply #113 on: August 30, 2009, 06:41:14 am »

Votes:

Dakarian: Vector
ToonyMan: RedWarrior0
Bulborbish: Mr.Person
Pandarsenic: Servant Corps, Bulborbish
OverlordFT: Dakarian, ToonyMan, Pandarsenic, Xegeth

At the same moment, everyone recieves an anonymous PM, saying:

"OverlordFT has been eternally banned from this forum for suspected religious activities. His personal information will be visible for the next hour only, before being deleted.
Thank you,
The Server"

Almost instantaneously, you all check OverlordFT's profile, showingthat he was also a member of various other forums, where he has been subsequently banned from for being a Troll

Day one is over, please give me your night actions.

Night one will (hopefully) end on Tuesday at 15:00
If I've missed anything, pm me.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Religious Flame War Mafia - Day 2 - Replacement Requested
« Reply #114 on: August 31, 2009, 04:31:33 pm »

The next morning, the argument continues as normal. However, you realise that Servant Corps is not a part of it. His profile explains why.

It is littered with religious grafitti exclaiming how the heretic Zealot Servant Corps will no longer be a part of this forum.

His account is later deleted.

You have to find this religious menace!

Day 2 will end at approx 15:00 Saturday

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
Re: Religious Flame War Mafia - Day 1 begins.
« Reply #115 on: August 31, 2009, 04:54:45 pm »

Vote Servant Corps for fun and prophet. *rimshot*

This seems like something of a survivor gamble, trying to go "Oh, ignore me, town!"

I am amazing. Just for reference.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 31, 2009, 05:22:25 pm »

Huh. So this means there are two zealots left, or is a religion made up randomly of the religious power roles?
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 31, 2009, 05:31:41 pm »

So if I'm understanding the nuances of Religious "Mafia" vs. any other Mafia ever, those converted to the religion Servant Corps was should now rat out their prophet so they can be converted to a side that has a chance, right?
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 01, 2009, 01:47:10 am »

Wow.. a direct hit. 

There can't be only one religion since the game is actually Religion vs Religion.  We're just the Trees of the Forest while the 'mafias' play paint ball with each other. 

One zealot killed and that's it, in a game with up to 3 zealots and a possible merc.  A few notes:

A few people were converted.  If there's a merc, it might be 3 conversion attempts.  If no merc, there's 1 or 2. 

Wild guess: the folks that confirmed themselves were the targets.  Pearson is either religious now or Athiest. 

Also note: Theo outed himself, so he should be free to speak his mind about his investigations. 

As for the religion that lost their zealot.. if they succeeded to recruit they may still try to hold on, especially if the merc is about.  There's also the question of whether there's 2 or 3 religions in all. 

Oh well.  Tomorrow I'll see what I can scan up. 
Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: September 01, 2009, 05:39:35 am »

So Servant Corps lied, that was pretty bold.  Anyway, let's go through with people who can not be zealots.

1.ToonyMan
2.Mr.Person - Troll - T, trolled Pandarsenic, can not be zealot.
3.RedWarrior0
OUT 4.Servant Corps - Zealot - R - Deleted.
5.Bulborbish
6.Little
7.Pandarsenic - Trolled Day 1, could not be a zealot.
8.Cheeetar
9.Xegeth
10.Dakarian
OUT 11.OverlordFT - Troll - T - Banned Day 1
12.Vector
13.Eduren

Did I miss anyone?  We should have Mr.Person troll one of us.  Also, if there really is an Armchair Theologian, come out and share your findings, they would be most helpful, unless you only found agnostics.  Then PM them and make contact.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13