Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 20

Author Topic: Toon Mafia III - Day 4 - All Cheer For Humvees! - GAMEOVER  (Read 27225 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Toon Mafia III - Day 4 - All Cheer For Humvees! - GAMEOVER
« on: August 22, 2009, 10:35:39 am »

TOON MAFIA III
I'm starting the sign-ups for this because the second one is over. 
JOIN NOW!

Let me list the rules:

1.  There will never be townie roles ever again.
2.  None of you will get the same roles.
3.  There will always be double lynching (if it's 60% of the group or more) even in lylo.
4.  Include me in all PMs.
5.  Vote in red.
6.  Mafia will have their own special abilities PLUS their mafia-kill.
7.  If everybody dies, the game ends in a draw.
8.  THERE IS NO EDITING.

Players:

Duke 2.0 - Twin Serial Killers - sk
SHAD0Wdump - The Monkey - T
RedWarrior0 - Twin Serial Killers - sk
Mr.Person - Ronald Reagon - M
Rysith - Angry Fellow - T
Vector - Ape With Lazer Gun - M
Cheeetar - Lewis McClark - T
Pandarsenic - Dr. Nick - T
Xegeth - Jim Carrey - T
Archangel - I'M ON FIRE ARGH - T
overlordFT - Mutant Beheaded Zombie - M
webadict - Hippie - T
Frelock - BomberMan - T

TOWN WINS!

TOWN:

Quote from: BomberMan
You may place one bomb through the entire game.  The person you target will be knocked out for a day if he does an action and if he is Pro-Town.  He may not speak and everybody will think he is dead.  He will come back the next day.  If perchance the target was Pro-Mafia and he does an action, the person in question will be dead permamently.  Pro-Town.
Quote from: I'M ON FIRE ARGH
YOU MUST SPEAK LIKE YOU'RE ON FIRE AARGHHHHHH.  You cannot be night killed.  YOU'RE LIKE RICKY BOBBY!!!?!?!  YOU WILL DIE NIGHT 3!!  Pro-Town.
Quote from: Lewis McClark
You may target one person each night, finding out if they moved from their home or not.  Pro-Town.
Quote from: Angry Fellow
You can kill one guy each night, the catch?  It has to be the last person you voted for.  You don't vote, no kill.  Pro-Town.
Quote from: The Monkey
You are a normal townie, except...someone is after you.  Jim Carrey is after you!!!  If he checks you during the night he will run off with you and do unspeakable things!  You must not let that happen, because you will lose if he gets you.  Pro-Town.
Quote from: Jim Carrey
Oh, you crazy fool.  Your goal is to find out who The Monkey is, you know that one exists, but who?  You may check one person each night to see if they are The Monkey.  If they are not, two things could happen.  If they are Pro-Town nothing will happen.  If they are Pro-Mafia, you will be killed.  If they are The Monkey, then the both of you run off together.  The Monkey does not want to be captured by you, because he will lose.  Pro-Town.
Quote from: Dr. Nick
HELLO EVERYBODY!  You may protect someone each night, except for yourself!  Pro-Town.  (What they don't know is that there is a 50% chance they'll kill the person by accident.)
Quote from: Hippie
Like, chill out dude.  You can like each night hang out with someone and make them do nothing with you dude.  In other words, you're a role-blocker.  Pro-Town.

MAFIA:

Quote from: Mutant Beheaded Zombie
You have no head and are zombie.  You can save someone over the night if you wish and you may not save yourself.  You cannot be lynched because you have no head to hang.  Unless everyone votes for you, then you COULD be lynched.  Pro-Mafia.
Quote from: Ape With Lazer Gun
You are an ape with a lazer gun.  During the night you may choose to target someone, that person will be turned into a monkey for that day, being useless (they won't be able to speak except for monkey talk and they won't be able to use their abilties).  They'll revert back the next day.  You cannot lynch the monkey.  You cannot target the same person twice during a game, the lazer gun doesn't work that way.  Pro-Mafia.
Quote from: Ronald Reagen
You may hide behind one person each night.  You cannot be targeted if you do so.  However, if the person you hide behind is targeted himself, you will be killed as well.  If you try to hide behind a PWV or something similar, you will die.  Pro-Mafia.

YELLOW:

Quote from: Twin Serial Killers
You and another person are both serial killers, you both know each other and can both can work together and kill one person each night.  Your goal is to be the last ones left.  If one of you is killed, the other cannot kill anymore.  Everybody else will think they killed the only serial killer, but the other is still here, although sortof useless!  Pro-Yellow.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2009, 01:44:33 pm by ToonyMan »

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
Re: Toon Mafia III - Signups
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2009, 10:37:19 am »

Alright, let's toon this up. I'm in.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2009, 10:46:58 am »

Once again. Totally in this.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2009, 10:52:30 am »

Last one looked interesting, I'm in.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2009, 10:52:33 am »

In 400 times
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Rysith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2009, 11:00:30 am »

I'm in if people are ok with me being semi-inactive (posting three times a day or so). Otherwise, I'll be watching this round.
Lanternwebs: a community fort
Try my orc mod!
The OP deserves the violent Dwarven equivalent of the Nobel Peace Prize.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2009, 11:08:36 am »

I'm in if people are ok with me being semi-inactive (posting three times a day or so). Otherwise, I'll be watching this round.

I'm fine with that, as long as you post once per day.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2009, 12:18:25 pm »

I, too, shall join.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2009, 07:09:23 pm »

Also, I'm going to need atleast 13 players for all the roles I made.  It "should" be balanced.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2009, 08:44:14 pm »

I am joining.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2009, 10:22:41 pm »

In 400 times
Why am I not listed 400 times?
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2009, 10:28:46 pm »

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2009, 11:06:52 pm »

I ran the first simulation for 13 players.  Mafia just barely won the game.  The stupid Mafia guys found a loop-hole at the very end that guranteed them victory.  If it wasn't for that, they would have lost!

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2009, 11:07:57 pm »

In 400 times
Why am I not listed 400 times?

Oh, you asked for it.

Now I should be getting 400 role PM's, no?

On a more serious note, when do you want to start this, if players stop joining and you can't get to 13 or w/e?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2009, 11:09:41 pm »

Well, I got 13 players last time so....I was just hoping to get the same amount or something.  It hasn't even been a day.  I'll wait at most 3 or 4 days to see if I can get enough players.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 20