Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107 108 ... 127

Author Topic: Vester's Doodle-Project: GENTLEMEN.  (Read 139885 times)

Vester

• Bay Watcher
  • [T_WORD:AWE-INSPIRING:bloonk]
    • View Profile
Re: Vester's Doodle-Project: GENTLEMEN.
« Reply #1575 on: April 13, 2010, 07:35:19 am »

Ugh. I can barely afford a Bamboo. (Actually, I can't afford a bamboo). And even working at McDonald's, it'll probably be a month before I have enough.

Probably should start now. Or get a higher-paying summer job that won't cut into my university schedule.
"Land of song," said the warrior bard, "though all the world betray thee - one sword at least thy rights shall guard; one faithful harp shall praise thee."

Red Fortune

• Bay Watcher
  • [ALWAYS_CONFUSED]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1576 on: April 13, 2010, 07:46:22 am »

:-\ I'm sorry to hear that.

Overall your situation seems a bit yucky, and what's more, every time you disappear I think you may have been victim to some... National issues. :( (I have been in this thread since page 1... I just tend to lurk and refrain from joining in with the spamming ;D)

Try looking on eBay, might find a bargain. :)
« Last Edit: April 13, 2010, 07:56:19 am by Red Fortune »
"These humans only worship one god. Can you believe it?"
"Man, if I had to decide between the god of magma and the god of rubies, I just don't think I could handle it."

Red Fortune

• Bay Watcher
  • [ALWAYS_CONFUSED]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1577 on: April 13, 2010, 07:53:07 am »

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Wacom-Bamboo-CTL460-Digital-Pen-Tablet-BRAND-NEW_W0QQitemZ300415450301QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item45f227fcbd

I searched some stuff located in the Philippines, and got some cheap looking results.... At least much cheaper than here in Australia (sorry for the .au stuff.... You'll have to convert it), where they're ~90-110 US... Oh well.

There is some more expensive non-bid stuff, around ~50-60 US

I NEED TO GET SOME SLEEP NOW.

'night.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2010, 07:54:40 am by Red Fortune »
"Man, if I had to decide between the god of magma and the god of rubies, I just don't think I could handle it."

Vester

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1578 on: April 13, 2010, 08:04:56 am »

Aw, thanks! The ebay link looks pretty affordable. That converts to about P1400, which is about what I can afford. I'll try looking for a secondhand local one, though... I worry about shipping sometimes.
"Land of song," said the warrior bard, "though all the world betray thee - one sword at least thy rights shall guard; one faithful harp shall praise thee."

Red Fortune

• Bay Watcher
  • [ALWAYS_CONFUSED]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1579 on: April 13, 2010, 08:13:09 am »

It's no problem! I want to see some art done with it when you get it.  ;)
I worry about shipping all the time, it's a paranoia I have because me and my parents have been affected by dodgy postal services many times, getting stuff 8 weeks late or never getting at all and not being able to get our money back from anybody... And for something like a brand new stove for my mum's canteen that's just horrible...

It's good that it's affordable, when I first looked at official prices for the Intuos4 I was gutted, but I managed to get one for *$390* Australian instead of the $590 I originally saw....

I feel guilty now, I'm only 15 and I'm splurging on pro-quality graphics tablets from what I view as small wage savings.... And you can barely afford a Bamboo.  :-\

ANWAY SLEEP I'M ALREADY UP WAY TOO LATE WTH D:

Vester

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1580 on: April 13, 2010, 08:16:30 am »

I feel guilty now, I'm only 15 and I'm splurging on pro-quality graphics tablets from what I view as small wage savings.... And you can barely afford a Bamboo.  :-\

Don't worry about it, my country's relative poverty to everything else stopped bothering me about the time I was twelve. ;D

Alright, have a good sleep and everything!

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #1581 on: April 13, 2010, 12:39:19 pm »

I could donate $20 to you for a new tablet, Vester, if you have Paypal. After all, you did make all those nifty Civ Forge graphics.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #1582 on: April 13, 2010, 02:51:16 pm »

Don't worry about it, my country's relative poverty to everything else stopped bothering me about the time I was twelve. ;D

Alright, have a good sleep and everything!

Not your fault, It's your landmass and position. Every time someone wants to go over the pacific, they have to take the Philippines or Hawaii, and no-one wants to Fuck with america after what happened with Japan. So if say, Argentina Pisses off Indonesia, they have to take the Philippines first, or spend a metric crapton of money on extra fuel for their ships. ::) I think to much.

Besides, In the book I'm writing, the Philippines are one of the last countries standing due to some last minute heroes. So, you are speaking the third biggest language in 2100, next to Chinese and an almagam of German and Russian. So smile!
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Red Fortune

• Bay Watcher
  • [ALWAYS_CONFUSED]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1583 on: April 13, 2010, 03:39:52 pm »

*Yawn*

More nightmares.  :-\

Good to see that other people are so willing to help you, Vester! I used to have $9 in my Paypal account but it doesn't seem to be there anymore...

*snip*
Oh wow.... DAMNIT that reminds me of my still half-baked sci-fi storyline/universe.

Vester

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1584 on: April 17, 2010, 09:06:11 am »

May as well put this here, too.

Cthulhu means it when he says Exotic and seductive. Rawr.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1585 on: April 17, 2010, 09:07:36 am »

Well done Vester, well done.

I just hope nobody puts this in the fanfic thread.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Vester

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1586 on: April 17, 2010, 09:08:33 am »

That's tempting fate, right there.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #1587 on: April 17, 2010, 09:41:27 am »

Well, that me chuckle this morning. Good job!  :D
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1588 on: April 17, 2010, 11:52:39 am »

The helmet makes all weak men go blind, good job.

Jakkarra

• Bay Watcher
  • The Chairman.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1589 on: April 17, 2010, 12:51:17 pm »

I am making my presence known.

That picture is awesome.

Unknown.
Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107 108 ... 127