Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Ferosod, "Beastbones". Dwarves of War (Succession, begun)  (Read 4964 times)

TatersAndTots

• Bay Watcher
  • Doo dee doo
    • View Profile
Re: Ferosod, "Beastbones". Dwarves of War (Succession, begun)
« Reply #75 on: October 11, 2009, 11:25:15 pm »

fuck i died?? How'd I go and how many green bastards did I take with me? Im Methane btw
Aren't Rhesus Macaques actually whales?
They're actually a special ore. Instead of being mined, they're hunted from between the trees and instead of producing metal, they produce food: rhesus pieces.

blah28722

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 11, 2009, 11:57:04 pm »

I think you died of a lucky bolt or something. Maybe sparring injury. You were a triple-legendary. Not much other ways to kill you.

Anyway, it's your turn Tots.

Magua

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 12, 2009, 12:05:27 am »

Rereading, I see that I totally confused you and MastaODisasta.  Oops.

It goes like this:

The humans sieged during the summer.  The military was mobilized and just steamed right over them -- you killed half of them yourself.

12th Hematite: The humans arrive, laying siege to our towers with a force of two squads.  Our military is dispatched to deal with the menace.  Methane Dioxide takes out half of the humans singlehandedly, felling them left and right.  Samus, Inod Adilamost, and Thob Koganosram mop up the rest.  We suffer absolutely no injuries at all.

So that made me overconfident.  So when the orcs sieged (during autumn, btw, which sucked), again, the military was mobilized and sent out onto the killing fields.

You arrived first.  By yourself.  Against two squads of orcs that were there, and three more on their way.  You killed four of them, but were overwhelmed by sheer numbers.  Your bravery shall be remembered always...

Statswise: during 304, you killed...let's see....12 humans and 4 orcs.  29 notable kills overall.  Which, if it's any consolation, puts you in the lead, as Samus only has 23 notable kills...
Also, you can manufacture vomit at a smelter.  Subsequently removing the smelter spews vomit over a surprising area.

TatersAndTots

• Bay Watcher
  • Doo dee doo
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 12, 2009, 08:39:18 am »

OHSHI- wheres the save!!!!! must play. I get like 8 hrs so i wanna get cracking.

29 kills... nice.
They're actually a special ore. Instead of being mined, they're hunted from between the trees and instead of producing metal, they produce food: rhesus pieces.

TatersAndTots

• Bay Watcher
  • Doo dee doo
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 12, 2009, 10:06:10 am »

got the save, cross your fingers!

EDIT: damn, it isnt showing up in the 'Continue Playing' menu. Did you send the whole folder? I think i didnt dl the world, so imma do that now

EDIT EDIT: Uhh cant find the world, where is it?
« Last Edit: October 12, 2009, 10:14:05 am by TatersAndTots »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]