Dwarf Fortress > DF Suggestions

Social skills separate?

(1/4) > >>

Pyro93735:
I don't know if I'm just missing some kind of insider understanding of the UI, but I seem to be having newly learned skills obscured by the multitudes of social skills that all dwarves are acquiring now. Would it be possible to put the social skills such as Flatterer and Pacifier in some kind of subset or in a different menu somewhere so that the actively trained skills like masonry and marksmen to be displayed more readily... possibly divide auto-acquired skills with manually acquired skills into separate sections?

Entropy:
hear hear.
Social skills make it much more difficult to see what a dwarf is skilled in at a glance.  They clutter up the screen with useless info - social skills are largely irrelevant to the running of a fortress.

Draco18s:
Seconded.

Romantic Warrior:
I was thinking the same thing. What ^ they said.

Jreengus:
Wow using the search button actually turned something up.Any how was gunna make a post about this but ill post here instead. I thought they should probably be shown in the relationship section, also all dwarves should start with a few are we to beleive outside our fortress all dwarves live in total isolation communicating only through pointing and grunting?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version