Finally... > General Discussion

Am I getting old?

(1/28) > >>

umiman:
I was browsing the Kotaku comments for more elitist stupidity when I came across this:

--- Quote ---The reality is that sex is no longer something that is solely a part of a meaningful relationship. Younger generations of guys and girls know that sex can even be something you can enjoy (on a regular basis too) with a close friend. We understand now that "morals" don't even come into it. That what two people do together is their business and their business alone.
--- End quote ---

Uhh...

huh...

Is this normal nowadays? I have no clue any more. People have regular sex with friends? Morals aren't an issue? I'm... I'm so old...

Phantom:
Uh, what? The? Fuck?

Cthulhu:
No one I know of thinks it's okay to just do it with friends.

Plus, you know no one who posts on Kotaku is getting any, so he's not really a good source of information on the subject.

LegoLord:
Nope.  Not normal.

Enzo:
(checks umimans profile)

Yep I'd say you're getting there.

Real Response : I don't think it's ever quite that simple. Casual sex between friends eventually explodes into drama 99% percent of the time, as far as I know.

--- Quote from: Cthulhu on August 29, 2009, 01:55:42 pm ---Plus, you know no one who posts on Kotaku is getting any, so he's not really a good source of information on the subject.

--- End quote ---

Also, this.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version