Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Glint and CO New Creature/Monster Project [Updated]  (Read 555 times)

Glint

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Glint and CO New Creature/Monster Project [Updated]
« on: August 29, 2009, 04:29:50 pm »

Hello im new to the forums and all so yes hi there, ello to you, and lets begin shall we?

Ive been playing DF for about 2 weeks and kinda sad on the lack of Creatures/Monsters so i decided to make some, simple and easy! Wait no maybe not this whole adding creature graphics has gotten me in a rut. Anyways ive already made a few creatures/monstoes and have gotten alot left to do and i also have graphics for the ones currently made.

This is basically a thread to monitor this mod which will include Tons of new creatures/monstoes and will have graphics too.

Current Completed Creatures/Monstoes so far are
- Minotaur + GFX
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
- Devourer + GFX
- Murloc + GFX
- Megabeast Jojo (Fire Genie) + GFX
- Fungusman + GFX
- Mummy + GFX
- MEGABEAST Giant Cave Turtle + GFX
- Evil Kappa + GFX
Current Creature/Monstoes to go
- Spook
- Wraith
- Wraith Reaper
- Scorpion
- Slime
- Oni
- Rock Golem
- Ice Golem
- WereCat
- Glob
- MegaBeast Scorpion Heiss
- MegaBeast Giant
- MegaBeast DragonRat
- MegaBeast Cerek
- Blobpole
- Brainball
- MegaBeast Arua
- Imp's
- Sphinx's

And alot more to go...  :'(

Anyways if anyone could help me on how to add graphics to the C/M i would be very thankful, Also if some people could use them and test to see if they work correctly and fitingly. If you feel a certain creature/monstoe should have a certain things to fit it please say so. Anyways theres alot of things to come and not to mention upgrading them for new versions.

P.S If you could Help make creature_??? files it would be a major help as then this would be a community project. I will also make Graphics for the creatures if people would like to join in.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2009, 09:44:16 pm by Glint »
Glints Creature/Monster MegaMod Coming soon to a fortress near you!