Dwarf Fortress > DF Dwarf Mode Discussion

How do YOU kill your prisoners?

(1/9) > >>

Grendus:
When you capture enemies in cage traps, how do you kill them?

I like to release them into my barracks. On average I have anywhere from 6 to 10 dwarves sparring at any given time, as about half of my early fort is in the military (playing dig deeper, they invaded me second season so I'm paranoid). Poor goblin snatcher didn't get one step before two hammerdwarves and six trainee wrestlers dogpiled on him. I couldn't find him before he died, I imagine his death was mercifully quick... unfortunately. It's funny as hell though to see 8 dwarves latch onto him faster than a carp on a fisherdwarf.

Edit: removed political joke.

Smew:
I wait till I get invaded by a megabeast, then I build said megabeast his/her own special room, ???, Profit!

Malsqueek:
Before my military is properly trained, I toss them on an oubliette and use them for target practice.

Afterwards.... Magma, of course!

Uber dwarf2.0:
I build a pyrimid up to 5 z levels each one for a different level of crime.My criminals on the lowst floor are the worst,so they get the "best" punishment. Their locked in a "pit" were they are flooded with 4/7 water.Now not only do they live of mice and other vermin but bodys of the unkeepable drop down with a splatter.It spreads gore every were while comtaminating the water.Small amounts of ale are also droped in.

Gergination:
Dropping them 69 levels seems to get the trick done.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version