Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: LCS Community game - Chapter 5:The Bay of Pirates - Semi-weekly updates!  (Read 13628 times)

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
Re: LCS Community game - Chapter 5:The Bay of Pirates - Semi-weekly updates!
« Reply #45 on: October 21, 2009, 08:52:48 am »

Do you have someone yet who's job it is to push the big red button?  If you don't, could you recruit a college student/engineer with science skill and name her/him Gibby the Fox?  Also, swap Gibby's conservative gender, FTL!
Ancient Babylonian god of RAEG
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]
[PREFSTRING:google]
"Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget and I will tell you what you value"
« Last Edit: February 10, 1988, 03:27:23 pm by UR MOM »
mainiac is always a little sarcastic, at least.

Aldaris

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIBERAL] [WANNABE_DORF] [CAVE_ADAPTED]
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 21, 2009, 10:44:05 am »

I don't think I even have vehicles yet, as I've mostly been playing a parallel game to get the hang of things. But I'll see.
but Baron Aqizzar had the firm advantage, battering Cthulhu with his Mighty Chin.
^Totally not out of context, promise.
The Liberal Crime Squad Community game, now with a Liberal Overdose of Liberally aplied Liberalism. -Liberally. (UBER-Hiatus, next update somewhere between now and 2012.)

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 13, 2009, 01:27:02 pm »

ah,nice to see my judge hasn't ran away yet. Nice story btw
That last gobbo would stand there, missing an arm, punctured in a kidney, liver, and spleen, fading in and out of consciousness at the far end of where the drawbridge would go, and his last sight would be the drawbridge dropping down and smashing him like a bug.

God DAMN I love this game!

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 14, 2010, 10:06:45 pm »

Er, if this is still alive, I'd like a male swordsman, Cheddarius. He'll need a Sword of Morfiegor from the Oubliette in the Commercial District. Swordsmen get killed pretty easy, so I'd suggest training him up by putting him in a safe place (where nobody else is, so he doesn't attract heat to everyone), then having him raid genetics labs (kill a few abominations, run quick).

Also, about advice, I have a thread herewhere I've compiled the wisdom of the veterans. One of the biggest tips: If you don't mind tedium, get a squad to rob apartments downtown. Thousands a day, virtually risk-free, plus massive juice gains (The game where I used this got almost everyone to 500-1000 juice).

Aldaris

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIBERAL] [WANNABE_DORF] [CAVE_ADAPTED]
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 15, 2010, 10:27:11 am »

Actually, I'm not sure if this is still alive, probably not. I'll reboot it at some point though, and I'll probably add you in then. As for moneymaking, once I get some decent hackers I just make my money selling secret documents for 1000 bucks a piece, I can't even remember how good my hackers in the comm game are.
Nice to see there's still interest, though.
but Baron Aqizzar had the firm advantage, battering Cthulhu with his Mighty Chin.
^Totally not out of context, promise.
The Liberal Crime Squad Community game, now with a Liberal Overdose of Liberally aplied Liberalism. -Liberally. (UBER-Hiatus, next update somewhere between now and 2012.)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]