Dwarf Fortress > DF Dwarf Mode Discussion

Human towns can be cool too.

<< < (2/7) > >>

Teach:
Well first siege came and went and things didn't go too well (For the humans at least). They mopped up the humies at the edge of town pretty fast and moved into the Keep and they mowed through 2 floors full of humans before getting stopped at the roof thanks to a valiant defense mounted by the High Priest (now deceased).  Most of the humans in this town have very high stats (even the fishery workers and farmers) so I was surprised that they died so fast

Spoiler (click to show/hide)[

Elliott_Thinas:
Aww poor hummies. The time I settled in a human town I built and caved in little structures and used the dust to catch a majority of the priesthood in cage traps. I then build special quarters in the temple and put them into them where they would be safe and always on hand for worship.

Teach:
The end.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
This doesn't even account for the other 3 squads running about mopping up all the villagers.

KaelGotDwarves:

--- Quote from: Teach on September 04, 2009, 01:04:27 am ---The end.
This doesn't even account for the other 3 squads running about mopping up all the villagers.

--- End quote ---
No floodgate doors? Where's the military? and are those orcs?

Mogul:

--- Quote from: KaelGotDwarves on September 04, 2009, 01:06:29 am ---
--- Quote from: Teach on September 04, 2009, 01:04:27 am ---The end.

--- End quote ---
No floodgate doors? Where's the military? and are those orcs?

--- End quote ---
Those are trolls. Trolls eat floodgates.

Also, I'm guessing that the stray patches of web mean the trolls came with giant spiders. Giant Spiders eat everything.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version