Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Fortress Uroshugosh "WraithHollows"  (Read 1740 times)

Old-one-eye

• Bay Watcher
  • Good Day to you! Fhtagn!
    • View Profile
Fortress Uroshugosh "WraithHollows"
« on: September 24, 2009, 10:05:00 am »

I shall be playing this game with Hoborobo234 an another IRL friend who is yet to register to the mighty forums. The rules are simply as follows: each year is a turn long and they play order will cycle from I to Hoborobo234 to he who until he registers will be called T0rp3d04zz4 for simplicity's sake. After their turn the player will post a report, "in character narration" and screenshots being optional. We may rope in other players if interest is shown. I f something catastrophic happens (ie. OH TEH NOES MAGMA FLOOD!11!) we will revert to an earlier save game. This is my first time doing anytrhing like this so hopefully if this sucks at first, it'll improve over time. And if you think this is a load of shite then please kindly keep your opinion to yourself ;)

So without further ado, let's play Uroshugosh "WraithHollows"...

I arrive; tired, hungry and ticked off. The sooner we get underground and some good booze down our necks the better.

first I check what sort of wildlife is around here

Ah my old friend, the carp. How I hath missed thee. I'm glad I didn't bother recruiting a fisherdwarf now.
There certainly is a sinister aspect to this place. time to get in doors.

Strike the earth!

Before too long we have some workshops an simple rooms. And despite having plenty of food, paranoia causes me to make farming a priority, if every Dwarf dies in this fledgling fortress at least it won't be from wnat of food. And of course the most important building in the fortress is soon set up, the still!

Time passes an to be honest, I'm just a little dissapointed. Don't get me wrong, I don't want thing to go wrong but all that's happened since we arrived is some foolish miners almost got drowned digging some channels (bless 'em, short on brains but you can't live without them).

In autumn a trade depot arrived in which we traded some rope in order to build a well, it was followed by some migrants.

With the year over it's time to hand over the fortress to the next player.

Quote from: breadbocks
ENRAGED
Quote from: Snook
Breadbocks has gone berserk!