Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]

Author Topic: Religion Mafia #2---DAY 3, Need One Replacement!  (Read 20386 times)

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Religion Mafia #2---DAY 3, Need One Replacement!
« Reply #195 on: September 22, 2009, 12:22:06 am »

I love how often I show up in the Nation of Aria chat. I guess my strategy of "Not looking like a merc so Aria wouldn't try and kill me" payed off, although it's odd that my entire strategy of not getting killed by Aria turned out to be to attack Aria's televangelist. I considered PM'ing a claim off, but I was a tad worried about a false claim for some reason.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: September 22, 2009, 01:08:50 am »

1. Mod didn't pick up a second vote this time.  They had a hidden vote instead.  I suggested to give the mod BOTH powers (a proper vote and a second, hidden vote) so they can control the day game again. 

Person: you were both our meal ticket and the biggest thorn in my side.  The lack of a role would've actually gotten you banned if I didn't end up getting close to being killed.  I thought that Cheetar was the merc due to lurking so well.  You, meanwhile, made a statement about killing the evans so I thought you were a mod breadcrumbing me.

Btw, WHY would Aria try to kill you?  We NEEDED you alive!  Dragon wanted you dead.  Town wanted you dead.  I was willing to dump myself just to keep you and Little around.
Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: September 22, 2009, 11:43:57 am »

Before you knew I was the merc, I was wanting to avoid you sending a kill request on me, since then I would almost assuredly have missed a religious PR, since I would of assumed that you WERE the televan AND I would of assumed the FBI hacker would protect you. Meaning I wouldn't of gotten 1000 bucks. Hell, even as a best case scenario, I would of gotten 500 bucks. So I was REALLY trying to get people I DIDN'T think were religious lynched, which, strangely, is why I was going after you. Oh well, it worked out in the end, and you thought I was a moderator, so you can't say anything.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: September 22, 2009, 01:04:32 pm »

You were actually high up on the "kill" list.  It was the ONE side comment about Evans that made me think you may be a mod.  It was also your up front agression with me that made me think the FBI would protect you. 

Very risky, but so was just about everything that was done, ,and it worked out.  The battle we had drew out the NKless Dragons.
Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: September 22, 2009, 03:56:30 pm »

This has been my best mafia so far.

Loving it!
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]