Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Yes  (Read 1303 times)

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Yes
« on: September 07, 2009, 05:11:09 am »

Yes. Yes I did do this. I'm so original. Just something I felt like writing. Will wrap up fairly quickly.

Please correct me if I make a mistake, or tons of mistakes, or if everything was a mistake.

However, some things are artistic license. The warp fracture is one, I think. I'm not sure those exist.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

timmeh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio
Re: Yes
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2009, 09:07:18 am »

I'm a horrible critic and my spelling and grammar are horrible (started SAT recently, aced the math section, managed to drag myself down to a 75% though after the writing/grammar section...) so I can't really comment on mistakes related to spelling or grammar, but I loved the story itself.  Looking forward to any more of it you write!
« Last Edit: September 07, 2009, 03:47:46 pm by timmeh »
On the Wall is a Masterfully engraved carving of Urist McHardcastle and Goblins. Urist McHardcastle is surrounded by the Goblins. The Golbins are stamping on Urist McHardcastle. Urist McHardcaste is laughing at the Goblins. The carving related to the prolonged and bloody death of Urist McHardcastle in the Fall of 1659, the Winter of 1659, and the Spring of 1660. On the engraving is an image of Cheese.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Yes
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2009, 04:26:39 am »

And then, they all died!

Slaneesh did it.

*cough*