Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

Author Topic: The Quantum Mafia - Night 2: Replacement needed  (Read 13882 times)

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Quantum Mafia - Day 2 has begun!
« Reply #135 on: September 29, 2009, 03:06:21 pm »

Arghblargle.  I should probably just shut up and get back to studying, but okay...

Generally, one lynches a townie for information D1.  ToonyMan is heavy in information.  Further, he is pretty likely to be dead (112% dead is pretty dead, guys).  If we kill someone who is already dead and eliminate/faux-confirm various people for the cop, we have data.  What we are trying to get in this game is lots and lots of data.

You may be 26% cop, but you're also 24% scum.  That's a pretty high percentage.

Well, whatever... I still want to lynch ToonyMan, but even more than that I'd like to get this day over with.

UnvoteFrelock.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: September 29, 2009, 11:19:33 pm »

Well, since it seems I'm going to die, and I don't think that anything I say can convince you otherwise, I'll say that you're right to kill me.  I don't know how it happened, but somehow I have a 44% chance of being scum, with most of that being the beta.  Still kinda confused on how those percentages worked out.  Still, I just have to hope that I'm actually town, and this will give us more information on who is scum.

Vote Frelock Vote for a day shortening
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: September 29, 2009, 11:52:29 pm »

gah this is too complicated for me i can't do it :(
Back to Mafia with me!

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: September 30, 2009, 12:40:32 am »

That's strange, I have a fairly high chance of being beta scum but a really low chance of being alpha scum. I'm also most likely to be a regular old townie.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: October 01, 2009, 03:34:19 pm »

This has probably been the longest mafia day in history, mostly because the thread was part-dead

Amymore day shortening votes?

And Toony's interpretation of what each color means was correct.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: October 01, 2009, 03:40:37 pm »

Day shorten please.

Sorry Frelock.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: October 01, 2009, 03:45:08 pm »

I don't mind too much, long as something happens.  Oh, and I think Bay 12 Mafia's first day began on the 21st and ended today, but since there was a time loop involved that may be cheating.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
Re: The Quantum Mafia - Night 2: Lynching in the Quantum Mafia
« Reply #142 on: October 01, 2009, 03:52:40 pm »

You gather together. To stop this foul feeling, you feel that Frelock should be killed. You surround him, and he goes willingly. The seven others each take a knife and, at the same time (to avoid guilt on any single person), stab him. He drops to the ground, and from his pocket a white plastic piece falls out. The evil feeling in the air grows stronger, and searching his things, you feel that the white chip was telling you that he, tragically, was town. Disappointed, you return to your houses, to ponder what happened.

Night will end in 24 hours or when all night actions have been sent.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
Re: The Quantum Mafia - Night 2: Lynching in the Quantum Mafia
« Reply #143 on: October 02, 2009, 08:06:40 pm »

Diakron has told me that he no longer can keep up. If you wish to replace him, send me a PM
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]