Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How votes work (since I can't delete this poll, I'll use it for something better)

You may only vote for a specific story/game once.
You may vote on as many story/games as you want, as long as you're honest.
A story/game will be added once 6 people vote for it. The number is subject to change.
Once listed, a story/game may be removed by no less than 10 votes. It's doubtful this will occur.
Make sure you don't just vote because it's a person you like writing! Quality is a must.

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30]

Author Topic: The Hall of Legends  (Read 269152 times)

Paaaad

• Bay Watcher
  • Mainly a lurker unfortunetley.
    • View Profile
Re: The Hall of Legends
« Reply #435 on: July 20, 2011, 11:02:38 am »

I'll step up, if nobody else does- something like this should live on. I'm not active on this particular subforum, but I've been on the forums almost daily for about two years now, for what that's worth. If nobody (coughARMOKcough) picks up the torch by the end of the week, I'll transfer this over to a new thread.

In the interests of following this thread's rules of approval, I third monk's motion to build a new Hall of Legends.

Fourthed, And can whoever does this add Failcannon? It's defenetley Battlefailed 2.
Unity! Duty! Destiny!

Does the walker chose the path, or the path the walker?

Urist_McArathos

• Bay Watcher
  • Nobody enjoys a good laugh more than I do.
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: July 20, 2011, 12:50:07 pm »

I'll step up, if nobody else does- something like this should live on. I'm not active on this particular subforum, but I've been on the forums almost daily for about two years now, for what that's worth. If nobody (coughARMOKcough) picks up the torch by the end of the week, I'll transfer this over to a new thread.

In the interests of following this thread's rules of approval, I third monk's motion to build a new Hall of Legends.

Fourthed, And can whoever does this add Failcannon? It's defenetley Battlefailed 2.

I would suggest that monk12 (or whoever does the new thread if he bows down to a different forum member) post everything in the current hall of legends, AND everything that has qualified for entry since Jackrabbit's absence as curator.  I further suggest that any votes in THIS thread for an entry carry over to the new thread, so if an entry has three votes they only need three in the new one to qualify (after all, some people may have forgotten about their older votes, or a vote may have come from a currently-inactive member who won't post in the new one).
Current Community/Story Projects:
On the Nature of Dwarves

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: July 20, 2011, 12:52:19 pm »

I would suggest that monk12 (or whoever does the new thread if he bows down to a different forum member) post everything in the current hall of legends, AND everything that has qualified for entry since Jackrabbit's absence as curator.  I further suggest that any votes in THIS thread for an entry carry over to the new thread, so if an entry has three votes they only need three in the new one to qualify (after all, some people may have forgotten about their older votes, or a vote may have come from a currently-inactive member who won't post in the new one).
I second this, but we need someone to gather up all of those entries that have qualified.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: July 20, 2011, 01:59:51 pm »

Alright, new thread is up. Take the discussion over there. By and large I've carried over what was here to there, but if I missed something don't hesitate to point it out.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30]