Destination based
- 4 (80%)
Other (specify)
- 0 (0%)
Don't know/don't care
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 31

Author Topic: Rebirth RTD Chapter 2- turn 3: Ready to go  (Read 51496 times)

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rebirth RTD - Turn 11: Rise of the stone men.
« Reply #165 on: October 24, 2009, 06:11:18 pm »

Turn! it is late, so you may find errors. Report them so that tomorrow i can fix everything.

Since now you are barely interacting with each other, i dropped partial narrative, but it will come back when it will be needed.
Next turn some more people will be left in the darkness. i suggest you do something for the light.

Quote from: RAM
I try to break the ice and escape from this room
|You are a thermal wizard, a small block of ice can’t block you. You channel the powerful forces of your mind into the surrounding air, drain their heat. These blocks must not be just melted, but annihilated You start the process, but you did it wrong: you are not draining heat, you are giving it away!|You stop after you start shivering and |Luckily get no damage. | Despite your efforts, Fuel around your feet melts anyway.
Quote from: Digital Hellhound
I try to make my RIGHT ARM normal again by magic. 

|The force comes back again when you call it, But you can’t find the correct balance. Adding tissue is easy, but that is not what you want. But how to use that force as a destructive force? And what would happen if you let too much of it enter? At the end, you do such a poor job that nothing comes out of it. You however feel that you are on the right way to understand this magic.
Quote from: Diakron
go hide(find?) some others, pick up anything of use on the way
|Time to go. But before that, you decide to go looking in a nearby crate. It is locked, but you have a massive hand which still has to be tested. You hit strongly and |It explodes! There must have been leftover explosives from the building of the place in that crate. Weakened by age luckily, but still enough to harm you.| You barely have time to shield your face with your hands, when a shockwave hits you| but is too weak to do much more than moving your hair. Maybe it wasn’t explosive after all… more like a big balloon of compressed air.

Quote from: Jetsquirrel
try to get the ability to see in the dark by holding the monolith and focusing hard
| You touch the monolith, feel the power in its “skin”. There is only you and monolith now, everything else is void, white, black, light, darkness. Then an explosion happens,  a big bang is heard, matter sprays outside, the universe itself expands faster than light. You see every little quark, proton,  electron forming. You observe the short lasting war between matter and antimatter, You see the first clouds of gas, the stars start shining, quasars, galaxies; milky way, your sun, your planet, you fall down, down, to observe all that ever happened there, and everywhere. In the time of a second, you understand everything about the universe!
No, thinking it doesn’t make it happen. Worth trying anyway. The idea of getting magic from a purely technological objects may seem a waste of time, but there may be something in the monolith to create magic-like effects, right?
Well, there isn’t. either that or the monolith doesn’t want to share knowledge, or is too dead to do so.
Quote from: Flintus10
Concentrate all my mental energy on blowing the door open
|Examining the alloy of the steel, it seem to you that the steel of the door can be magnetized . With a bit of control on magnetic fields, you may force it open. Same thing goes for an electrical charge. But despite your efforts, you don’t manage to do anything. Maybe it is time for something more physical?
Quote from: Inner fight
Kashyyk :I cause the walls to shift and grab hold of C-shyyk, causing the imposter to be immobile |
Coffee-shyyk :Use sleep toxins against Kashyyk|
Again, there are punches flying, and Kashyyk barely holds the ground. C-shyyk  prepares for the final blow, he takes a syringe of sleep toxins and throws it at Kashyyk! But Kashyyk rises a mind barrier, the shot is deflected. The rocket powered sleepy chainsaw ( remember, your mind) strikes C-shyyk and injects it! Cage starts to fade as you go back to reality. C-shyyk will sleep as long as there are sleep toxins, and will live as long as there is caffeine.

Background roll :5 Despite a general lack of things to see, Ram notices that fuel is evaporating, and vapors are healthy, while Flintus sees some kind of vegetation growing in front of the door.
STATUS
Quote from:  RAM status
Equipment:  XClothesX  , flashlight(9/20), bandage kit (19/20), pain killer(gel, 18/20)
Health: unharmed
Abilities:thermal magic   
Special Status:
Quote from:  Digital Hellhound status
Equipment: Clothes ,flashlight(1/20),needlegun,diary
Health:
Abilities: .
Special Status: stone arms
Quote from:  Diakron status
Equipment: Clothes, crowbar, flashlight(9/20) 
Health: 
Abilities: none .   
Special Status:hulk hand
Quote from:  Jetsquirrel status
Equipment: Clothes ,2 fuel tanks
Health: Unharmed 
Abilities: none   
Special Status:suicide bomberdarkness
Quote from:  Kashyyk status
Equipment: Clothes , flashlight (1/20), flashlight (10/20), cup
Special Status: Drowsy, caffeine(10/20)
Quote from: Flintus10 status
Equipment: Clothes, funnel, flashlight(9/20) 
Health: broken nose 
Special Status:cheater

NPCs
Quote from: Coffee-Kashyyk
Equipment: Clothes, 10 coffee cups 
Abilities: none   
Special Status:caffeine powered, asleep
LOCATIONS
Spoiler: unknown building (click to show/hide)

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: October 24, 2009, 09:53:14 pm »

I attempt to utilise my magical abilities to remove the curse on this room.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: October 25, 2009, 12:16:36 am »

Investigate the plants and then see if I can use mental powers to make them grow enough to force open the door.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: October 25, 2009, 04:00:34 am »

RAM, there is no curse i can remove on that room. You may want to remove the curse on my die however, it likes to mess with people in the room.

And Flintus, i probably didn't explain it well. Plants are not inside, they are outside of the building. I'll still roll that action and see what happens however.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rebirth RTD - Turn 11: Anticlimax
« Reply #169 on: October 25, 2009, 04:03:24 am »

Follow Flintus, bash open the door if needed.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: October 25, 2009, 04:23:50 am »

I stand by my action, it is clearly necessary, regardless of any evidence, reason, or common sense to the contrary!
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: October 25, 2009, 04:33:04 am »

You are entering dangerous lands, RAM.
Dangerous lands full of Fun.
:D
I'll have to think about something interesting, should you fail the action.

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: October 27, 2009, 11:11:37 am »

Announce that i saw the whole creation of hte universe! and hold the monolith again

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: October 27, 2009, 02:02:48 pm »

Announce to *who* exactly? you are alone and in darkness.

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: October 27, 2009, 02:07:29 pm »

jsut scream it

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: October 27, 2009, 05:09:54 pm »

search around for an oversized steel glove
Back to Mafia with me!

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: October 27, 2009, 05:21:32 pm »

Well, should you ever throw a tantrum, I'll be careful to stay away from you. A fist fight against you would be deadly.

omagaalpha

• Bay Watcher
  • positve infinite
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: October 27, 2009, 05:44:44 pm »

Announce that i saw the whole creation of hte universe! and hold the monolith again
Ok can't stand it You do realise that a monolith can't be held in your hands its too big for you to do that , for do realize in size monolith  is more like 2 story tall at least in size. So unless your super large you not going be able to hold it.
|The monolith is alive! And seemingly annoyed by your hugs. Or maybe static electricity of some kind that for some reason didn’t hit you last time.

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: October 27, 2009, 05:54:42 pm »

i mean touching IT with my hands to it and NOT trying to hold it by lifting it

omagaalpha

• Bay Watcher
  • positve infinite
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: October 27, 2009, 06:33:41 pm »

Well then I prefer if say touch it instead of Hold it then, then I be happy.

ps Just show you how much I like monolith I update my avater and thank you andrea involve monolith in the RTD :)
« Last Edit: October 27, 2009, 07:00:45 pm by omagaalpha »
|The monolith is alive! And seemingly annoyed by your hugs. Or maybe static electricity of some kind that for some reason didn’t hit you last time.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 31