Destination based
- 4 (80%)
Other (specify)
- 0 (0%)
Don't know/don't care
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 31

Author Topic: Rebirth RTD Chapter 2- turn 3: Ready to go  (Read 51490 times)

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
Re: Rebirth RTD - Turn 2: Knock on the door before entering
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2009, 09:20:11 am »

>search for a fire axe

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2009, 10:53:51 am »

a fire axe? what do you mean a fire axe?

edit: i'll assume it is an axe with some kind of fire spell on it, and roll for that.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2009, 11:14:52 am by andrea »

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2009, 11:17:10 am »

I will search for medical supplies, while apologizing to flintus.

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 18, 2009, 12:25:38 pm »

No i mean that red axe that hangs in buildings or fireman have with them

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2009, 02:24:51 pm »

ah, i understand. it makes much more sense now... looking for a battle axe there would have been a bit... odd. i mean, i suppose there is a museum somewhere, and probably on the world there are some ancient, magically improved, weapons, but surely not there.

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 18, 2009, 07:33:03 pm »

practice stealth and tracking by finding everyone and following them
Back to Mafia with me!

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 18, 2009, 09:48:51 pm »

I will search for some more useful equiptment if RAM is successful with first aid.

If RAM is not successful I will try and fix my broken nose with any medical supplies I can find.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 19, 2009, 05:04:24 am »

I really hope you get a 6 on this.... would be fun.

working on the turn now, should be ready in an hour or 2. or less, I never checked how much time I spend writing.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 19, 2009, 07:52:41 am »

here is turn, i want to post it before going out. if you find errors in status, report it please. kashyyk, i'll tell you more about your status when i come back home, sorry.

Quote from: The battle for  Storage Room II
RAM: I will follow the noise and try some first-aid on Flintus10.
Kashyyk: I will search for medical supplies, while apologizing to Flintus.
Flintus10: I will search for some more useful equipment if RAM is successful with first aid. If RAM is not successful I will try and fix my broken nose with any medical supplies I can find.
Hearing all the noise RAM decides to follow the other people and help them, whatever horrible thing happened in that room. When he arrives , other people are nearly fighting among themselves, Flintus shouting at Kashyyk, Hellhound pointing a gun at him. “ Is that the way you enter? My nose is broken because of YOU!” “ I told you, I didn’t want to do anything bad. It is not my fault.. “ “ Your fault or not, don’t follow me anymore, or I’ll shoot you with this GUN” “ hey, calm down! I told you I didn’t want-“ “ SHUT UP! Or I will really SHOOT you!” an hissing is heard in the air, something falls on the ground. “ Kashyyk!” “ Gods… what have I done…”. Hellhound runs out of the room,  quickly opens another door and disappear in a new room, while RAM, worried,  rushed into the storage room, finding Kashyyk on the ground, immobile, lifeless… “ Is he …” “no, don’t worry, he is just sleeping… it might take hours until he wakes up, but he will be fine. An  headache at most.” “ Why did Hellhound shoot him? What happened?” “there was an accident, me an  Hellhound got injured because of Kashyyk recklessly entering the room, Hellhound got angry, as you probably heard, and his finger… slipped.  You can see yourself what happened next . Now, if you can, help me bandaging the nose.” Together the 2 found a couple of bandage packs , which were partly used to stop Flintus’ bleeding and Flintus also finds a funnel.
Quote from: Digital Hellhound
I'll take the needle gun and go into the next room. Oh, and threaten  shoot Kashyyk if he follows.
|after all the mess described above you, still feeling guilty for shooting at Kashyyk “ you didn’t want to do it, your finger REALLY slipped”, enter one of the 3 rooms left on the corridor|; it is some kind of a lounge, that was probably also used as dining room. It has some tables, chairs,  a TV, some computers in the opposite wall, probably for personal use, and a coffee selling machine in a corner.                                                                                                                                            |due to all this running and shooting, your bruise got much worse, it hurts, and your arm looks a bit swollen… but maybe it is just in your eyes. You wish for a working fridge with some ice in it… but power is out, and any ice must have melted by now.

Quote from: Diakron
| Following the footprints in the thick dust is too easy to train tracking, but you decide to try to hide behind one of the vats, and wait till somebody entered the room to see if they could detect you. After a while you get bored and try to get out but you feel a pain in the head and black out|but after few seconds you open your eyes again. You a metal tube, and you got a small headache, but no damage was done. You stand up and wait until the headache goes away

Quote from: Jetsquirrel
search for a fire axe
|there is no fire axe in the exit stairs, nor in the corridor and while curious you don’t want to go looking in the storage room yet. Instead, you sit and rest.

Background roll :1 Jetsquirrel’s Lamp switches off for a moment and he sees a black monster in the darkness, a grue! When he turns the torch back on, however, he remembers that grues don’t exist and that it was probably your mind playing games with you.

NOTE TO PLAYERS: grues REALLY don’t exist. Don’t go crazy hunting or fleeing from them.
STATUS
Quote from:  RAM status
Equipment:  Clothes  , flashlight(18/20), bandage kit (19/20)
Health: Unharmed   
Abilities: .   
Special Status:

Quote from:  Digital Hellhound status
Equipment: Clothes ,flashlight(10/20),needlegun
Health: bruised left upper arm(5/6)
Special Status: 
Quote from:  Diakron status
Equipment: Clothes, metal tube, flashlight(18/20) 
Special Status: 
Quote from:  Jetsquirrel status
Equipment: Clothes , flashlight(16/20)
Special Status: 
Quote from:  Kashyyk status
Equipment: Clothes , flashlight (10/20), flashlight (19/20)
Abilities:     
Special Status: sleeping 
Quote from: Flintus10 status
Equipment: Clothes, flashlight(17/20) 
Health: broken nose ,no bleeding
Abilities:
Special Status:
LOCATIONS
Spoiler: unknown building (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: unknown outside (click to show/hide)

tell me what you think of the partial narrative turns that i tried to implement today.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2009, 09:08:14 am by andrea »

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 19, 2009, 08:10:47 am »

im high of something but i dont know what hmmmmmmmmm.......

Switch of the light again

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 19, 2009, 08:59:00 am »

1) grues don't exist, you didn't actually see anything,it was just a black corridor, with darkness, and your mind just thought it saw something. it was purely and totally filler for a great lack in background roll. at most, you are a bit afraid of darkness and thought, for a second, that there could be monsters. which, considering the situation, isn't improbable. but there is no grue!

2) what exactly do you want to achieve by switching light off? if you answer "grue sighting" I'll kill you. beside, switching lights on and off is a free action, so you may want to post what you will do next.

3) now, about kashyyk... he got hit by somniferous darts and was put to sleep. he CAN wake up while there are still sleep toxins in his body but he will have to keep rolling against sleep until the last sleep toxin goes away from his body. 20 units = 20 turns, but don't worry: i wouldn't have done it if you didn't have a way to stop it earlier in the same area. examine carefully all the places, and you may find something that can keep people awake.

also, careful on Hellhound. if he gets 2 other bad rolls or a 1, his bruise will raise to next level, and it isn't good.

now, i'll go fiing few things in the status that i forgot.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 19, 2009, 09:10:13 am »

I will look for schematics, damage control diagrams, instruction manuals, evacuation plans, inventories or anything else that I might be able to get a description of the facility from.

I am not much of a critic but I am happy with the new format. I am used to seeing the rolls so I find it a little confusing at times but it has been good.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 19, 2009, 09:17:44 am »

hover the mouse on the action, and you can see the roll. i thought that it would look better than the "|" i use for other turns.

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 19, 2009, 10:23:34 am »

Distract Ram from doing his job

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 19, 2009, 10:49:14 am »

Oops.

I try to make my bruise better with my hidden psychic powers. Or if that fails, by normal means.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 31