Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Labs' Forum Game/RTD: A Day to Remember Day One Turn Two: Morale factor added.  (Read 4155 times)

Relm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Labs' Forum Game/RTD: A Day to Remember Turn One: Good rolls for all!
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2010, 06:55:48 pm »

Edit:

I try to identify the unidentified mushrooms.
I go to bed.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2010, 11:09:23 pm by Relm »

Labs

• Bay Watcher
  • This aggresion will not stand, man.
    • View Profile
Re: Labs' Forum Game/RTD: A Day to Remember Turn One: Good rolls for all!
« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2010, 07:46:31 pm »

This is the third turn. The sun has set and you should probably wait until morning to do some of that stuff.
I like to slip into bear caves around midnight and gently caress the carnivore inside before leaving a small cut of fresh fish and sneaking out.

RandomNumberGenerator

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope.
    • View Profile

You said this turn is only something like two hours instead of six, right?

I can't live with myself if I gave that man such a shoddy piece of work. Scrap the fishing trap, salvaging any pieces that still might work.
Start over and make another fishing trap. A better one - something that I'm not embarrassed with.
Eat dinner, probably drinking some water this time as well. Don't want to get dehydrated.
Put the jewelry box somewhere safe. I don't exactly need to be carrying it around with me.
Grab the file and saw and put it in my toolkit.
Go to sleep.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2010, 08:53:49 pm by RandomNumberGenerator »
The end of the world is more fun then I expected.

Yarnspinner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

-Barton plops down in the yard with Rex, a hard, maybe too hard, day of work behind him. (plays with Rex) (once again try to teach 'track by smell')
  -Hmm, i wonder if the army guy/hero knows of Bordon's (little brother)whereabouts, maybe I'll ask him in the morning.
  -do dinner/nighttime rituals, bring Bella in the hut tonight (her blood is on a trap some 500yrds away), slide table in front of doorway, start a low fire in the stove (if it's cold) go to sleep early cuddling with Rex... big plans and alot of work await Barton in the morning.

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile

// Hey guys i'm going to go with the priest, i'll be back as soon as i can.

Agree to go with him.

take off armor and start polishing it. use my shift if i can't find a rag. (gotta make a good impression If i appear before the commander)

do evening exercises

re-equip armor and get ready to do a night watch
Back to Mafia with me!

Labs

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Still waiting on Fisac. I talk to him on steam and he hasn't been on in a while. I'll give him one more day.
I like to slip into bear caves around midnight and gently caress the carnivore inside before leaving a small cut of fresh fish and sneaking out.

Fisac

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

I walk back home to my house and puts the cooked fish on a plate and starts to eat it.
After I eaten I put all my cooking equipment in order on my shelves and starts sorting the things up
then I go to bed.

Labs

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Update coming late today or tomorrow. Busy night.

Labs

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah yeah. Putting this on hold for a bit. Keep a lookout for it. I may suprise you all with an update.
Pages: 1 2 [3]