Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: The Assassination of Zecalo Bronzeflower: A Threetoe Story  (Read 26388 times)

kurokikaze

• Bay Watcher
  • Man of the black wind
    • View Profile
    • Mechanical World
Re: The Assassination of Zecalo Bronzeflower: A Threetoe Story
« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2010, 06:18:52 am »

Honestly, natural poisons strike me as elvish, chemical poisons (such as refining mercury or lead toxins, or even just improving on wild animals venom) strikes me as the human version. Dwarves dump magma on their enemies. Though I must admit, I really wish I could load my catapults with wooden booze barrels, light them on fire, and launch flaming booze at my enemies. It would make the Russian Mafia look like amateurs. This is new territory for the community though, the odds of goblins actually conquering a fortress are a single, very round, digit. Dwarves are more likely to kill themselves in a stupid accident than die in war.

You forgot about [ETHIC:WASTING_GOOD_BOOZE:UNTHINKABLE]
It's black as pitch 'cause we're trapped by our violent souls
In a deep mine, where deep rhymes won't keep my self-control
Too many foes, we feel snakebit, and we won't take it
Enemies need their face hit, we goin' ape shit!

PsychoBuck

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Assassination of Zecalo Bronzeflower: A Threetoe Story
« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2010, 07:17:30 pm »

Honestly, natural poisons strike me as elvish, chemical poisons (such as refining mercury or lead toxins, or even just improving on wild animals venom) strikes me as the human version. Dwarves dump magma on their enemies. Though I must admit, I really wish I could load my catapults with wooden booze barrels, light them on fire, and launch flaming booze at my enemies. It would make the Russian Mafia look like amateurs. This is new territory for the community though, the odds of goblins actually conquering a fortress are a single, very round, digit. Dwarves are more likely to kill themselves in a stupid accident than die in war.

You forgot about [ETHIC:WASTING_GOOD_BOOZE:UNTHINKABLE]

Your right, dwarves would perfer to catapult anything even flaming dwarves rather than loose the booze.
Pages: 1 2 [3]