Dwarf Fortress > DF Modding

RAW travesties and AI: "Auto Revenging Ass"

(1/303) > >>

PTTG??:
Eskimo's Travesty Generator is no more, but the project lives on with Sean's Exellent Travestificator. Remember the crafting recipie: DF raws + Travesty = MAGIC!

This thread is older than the field of neural network based language processing, but dang if it doesn't fit into this well! Here's a tool for making neural travesties, or as I call them, decisions about my personal life!

If you're wondering why this thread is in DF Modding, it's because long, long ago, it was based on the idea that you could concievably turn some of these mangled raws into working ones and install them.... and that is still the theory, if not the fact.

The Dwarf Fortress Raws + the Travesty Generator* =
Raws that alllllmost would work.
*The entity responsible for "Millennium hand and shrimp, buggrit."

Some examples:
[creantman:ants:stabs:1:3] [PERSONALITY:ANTIDOTE:spirit of fire:ogremling:nightwing
feature] [FAT:NECARNIVORE][SAVANNOT_BUTC:stabs:1:2:0:10067] [PREFSTRINGERSONALITY:VULNESS:HEART:GUTS:ORGANS:THROAT:1]
[TILE:'&'][COLOR:2:BLUDGEON][COLOR:7:0:1000] [SPEED:2:4:0]
[/pre][trAPAVOID][MISCHIEVIOUSBEAST_GUZZLER] [CREATURE:RATMAN] [NAME:sasquatchlings:nightwing
natures] [NOPAIN][EXTRAVISION:0:55:100:20] [POPULATION_NUMBER:10:20] [CRAFTSMAN_NAME:craftsdwarves]
[BOWMAN_NAME:demonsters:strangler:sea serpent hatch:sasquatch:snakemen:blizzardman]
[TILE:'b'][COLOR:7:0:10067] [LARGE_PREDATOR][EVIL] [NO_GENDER] [NOTHOUGHT][NONAUSEA][NOEXERT][NOBLEED][REMAIN:BYTYPE:MOUTH:bites:1:1:GORE][ATTACK:MAI[/pre][creature_standard-man] [SPHERE:DEATH][FIRE] [BIOME:GLACIER] [BODY:HUMANOID:TAIL:slap:slaps:1:6:GORE][ATTACK:MAIN:BYTYPE:GRASP:punches:1:2:BLUDGEON][ATTACK:SPINE:BRAIN:BYTYPE:MOUTH:bite:bites:1:2:BLUDGEON][ATTACKFLAG_WITH]
[CAN_SPEED:700] [PERSONALITY:CHEERFULNERALS] [POPULATION:50:75:100] [CLUSTER_NUMBER:10:200]
[FANCIFUL][ENDINGDESTROYER:25:50] [PREFSTRING:hunches:1:3:PIERCE][ATTACKFLAG_CANLATCH]
[SPHERE:SPEED:250][COLOR:0:0:0] [PERSONALITY:CHEERFULNERABLE][EVIL][DIFFICULTY:2]
[CREATH][FIREIMMUNE_STANDARD]

creature [BLOODTYPE:GRASP:punches:1:8:GORE][ATTACKFLAG_CANLATCH] [HOMEOTHERMAN_NAME:marksdwarven]
[TILE:'s'][COLOR:3:0:1] [EQUIPS] [EQUICK] [ATTACKFLAG_WITH] [ATTACKFLAG_CANLATCH]
[HOMEOTHERM:100] [CAN_CHASM][EVIL] [CLUSTER_RARE] [EQUICK] [BIOME:SWAMP_TROPICAL]
[ALL_ACTIVE] [SWIMS_INNATE][SWIM_SPEAK][liKES_FIGHTING][BIOME:SUBTYPE:WATER:NO_SLEEP]
[EQUIPS] [POPULATION_NUMBER:1:1:GORE][ATTACK:SPINE:BRAIN:BYTYPE:0] [PERSON]
[LAYERING:0:60:120] [FAT:3] [INTELLIGENT] [GENPOWER:5] [NAME:stranglers:sea man]

I don't know what [CREATH] and [ENDINGDESTROYER:X:Y] do, but I want them.
There's also the [PERSON] and [CAN_CHASM] tags, as well as [SWIM_SPEAK]

And I haven't given it the non-standard raws yet!
I found that level 3 travesties work best- though 5/6es might actually function as raws!

Untelligent:
I scrambled my entire mod creature file. Noteable faux tags and strings:

[SPHERMING]
[HASSTRING:sheep cheep ches:1:1]
[SWIM_SPECIALATTACK:SPINE]
[ATTACK:MAIN:sunderor raegnok venigmating flayl]
[NO_SUBTERRANEANDARD_FLESH]
[NOBLE]
[BONE:BRAIN]
[NAME:hooloovoo:hooloovoo:hooloovoo:hooloovoo:hooloovoo:hooloovoo]
rock lobster dragon

[NOT_BUTC:slayls:fishellspider spirits of sent lobster pups]

Flaming Dorf:
Some of my favorites:

[CAN_SALT:CHILD]
[LEGLESS_FEMALE]
[MEAN]
[BUILD:NOSE]

PTTG??:
I fed it a number of raws, including creature, reaction, entity, and stone files.

[SELECT_SPEC:ROSE:2500]
[ENVIRONMENTAXEBLANTS:ORGANS:THROAMING:cave for cermatite:bite] (Throaming!)
[BIOME:stabs]
[ENVIRONMENT:METAMOR_FUN:AUTUMINE:CLUSTEP:MANOPENDOORS] (It's not just metamophic, it's metamorFUN!)
"Melts of puppy" (What?)
[BODY:HUMAN_CHALE]
[TWO_HAMMON]
[CHILDING]
[LARGESE:donkey glodyte]
[PERMITTED_JOINT:100] (It's a maximum number per day. This is the elven setting)
[PREFSTRINGDEST_BURNALITY:ACCEPTABLE] (I just like the concept of "Burnality")
"dematglodyte" (Sounds like a good creature)
[BIOME:manglish alunicon:STAND_LEARS:NO_GENPOWERY] ("manglish" sounds oddly familiar...)

Adamantine Fist:
 [CHILD:100] [PERBODY:HUMANOID:25:50] [NAME:dyansauri:dyansauri:dyansauri:dyansauri]
[ATTACK:SECOND:BYTYPE:MOUTH] [PREFSTRINGERSONALITY:ALTRUISM:0:170] [DAMBLOCK:SPINE:BRAIN:3FING][EVIL]
[FEARS:NOST] [GENPOWER:2] [EVIL] [INTELLIGENT] [PREFSTRING:evil nobility]
[MULTIPLE_LITY:0:40:80:100] [TILE:2LUNGS:HEARS:NOSE:2LUNGS:HEARS:5TOES:2EYES:2EYES:2EART:GUTS:ORGANS:HUMANOPENDOORS]
[PERSONALITY:IMMODER_RARE][ATTACK:SPINE:BRAIN:3FING:0:50:100] [CROSTUN][NO_SLEEP]
[SIZE:6] [GLOWTILE:'"'][GLOWTILE:144][COLOR

It actually has an intelligible prefstring, oddly enough. Although I'd say that Attacking with its spine and brain kind of make up for that...

[ETHING] [PERMITTED_JOB:FURNACE_OPERMITTED_JOB:WEAPON:ITEM_CUTTER] [PERMITH]
[PERMITTED_JOB:BOWYER] [PANTS_LOINC] [DEFAULT_SYMBOL:ROAD] [COMMON] [TOLER]
[PERABLE] [trAL:ALL:HOLY] [MAX_POP_NUMBER:1] [ETHIC:KILL_ENEMY:ACCEPTABLE]
[WEAPON:NOT_FALCION:ITEM_WEAPON:ACCEPTABLE] [PERMITTED_JOB:ENGRAVE_SUPPORTURE_AS_EXAMPLE:VAMARI]
[WEAPON_SPHER:EVIL_ANY_RIVE_SUPPORT:ANY_GRESH] [ARMOR_SHOES_CONSTRUMENT:1]
[ETHIC:KILL_SYMBOL:ACCEPTABLE] [DIGGER_POPULATION:2] [HELM_CARPENT_DRUMENT_MODIFICE]
[DEFAUL_DIRE] [ARMOR_CONSMITTED_JOB:BOW] [trAPCOMP_GIANTS:COMP:ITEM_WEAPON:ITEM_SITEM_TROPHY_ANIMALS:ACCEPTABLE]
[STONECRAFTER] [WEAPON_AXE_HANDARK_FOREST] [ETHIC:EATHE][SELEMENT:TUN]
[MAX_POWERY] [PROGREE_CIV_NUMBER:512] [ART_BOOTS_SHOES:ITE:CITY] [PERMITTED_JOB:ADMININGS:COMMON]
[WEAPONSTRUCTION:BRON] [PRODUCTS] [trADER_PROVES:ITEM_PANTS:COMMO:ITEM_ARMOR:ITEM_SPEED]
[SPEACET_MODIFIED_JOB:TANNEL:NATCHERE:LIGNMENT] [trAPCOMMON] [RELIGIONAL_PREF]
[DEFAULT_SAPITART_FARMOR:ITEM_WEAVER] [PERMITTED_JOB:LYE_MAKER] [PE

This one's from my entity_new, reaction_standard, and creature_ooze raws. Note that I am using Civ Forge. It might be a horrible monstrosity of a raw file, but DAMN can it ever make lye.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version