Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 60

Author Topic: Bay 12 Mafia - Game Over - The Computer's Revenge  (Read 66568 times)

Alexhans

• Bay Watcher
  • This is toodamn shortto write something meaningful
    • View Profile
    • Osteopatia y Neurotonia
Re: Bay 12 Mafia - Day 1 - Hammer Strike
« Reply #120 on: September 22, 2009, 04:47:48 pm »

I did have a reason...

Check his other games for this kind of behaviour.

You'll find it very odd.

Dakarian's sudden flip added to my suspicions... I had a vision of gloriusly lynching web scum and then lynching him...  Wich... didn't happen...
“Eight years was awesome and I was famous and I was powerful" - George W. Bush.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: September 22, 2009, 04:51:38 pm »

While I find it odd that Alexhans is freaking out, he's right. Hrumph. Where's the rest of the town?
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Alexhans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: September 22, 2009, 04:53:51 pm »

I still don't see a Pro-town use for this question but I will answer it nonetheless. 

Well... Webadict is always a good player but he gets lynched often too.  So I don't know if we are the best scuteam...
chaoticjosh... He would be a good partner.
Pandarsenic... ditto.
Mr.Person... He know's his way around mafia.  Yes.
Zaithemaster... I don't quite remember his playstyle but yess.
Mephansteras.. ditto.

As long as they play:
FireWarrior0
brothernature
Boksi
ToonyMan
dakarian
Cheeetar
Diakron

No (bad experiences):
Archangel
----------

So, now, what do you get from it?

Alexhans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: September 22, 2009, 05:00:32 pm »

While I find it odd that Alexhans is freaking out, he's right. Hrumph. Where's the rest of the town?
I always freak out when I see stupid town waggoning (in incredibly short posts) me without even trying to put themselves in my shoes an think what town motives could I possibly have for acting like I did... 

waggoning someone who's in the spotlight without saying anything is one of the scummiest things a person can do.  It's called opportunism.  Yet, here in b12 the constantly ignore that fact.  People need to explain and debate their reasons for a vote.  Not just hop and keep on lurking.

also,  I forgot to mention that my extra role info is Leafslug:
As game mod you get two known roles rather than one.  It is up to you whether to tell everyone both of them or not.

If everybody claimed just 1 role that would mean that they were lying about the info they possesed.  Hence, scum.

Now you get it, Archerub-webadict?  What was your problem with claiming what you were?  It would've appeased me, for sure.  But you said I was "rolefishing"... urgh...

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: September 22, 2009, 05:12:37 pm »

OFF-TOPIC:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: September 22, 2009, 05:17:58 pm »

I dunno about you, but I wouldn't be mad with a ToonyMan scumbuddy. He's actually pretty good, nowadays, and would be stupid enough to go along with my retarded schemes.

FAKEDIT: Eh, I have avatars and shit I don't like, but I'm not going to rage about it or anything.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: September 22, 2009, 05:28:15 pm »

Everyone! Stop, drop, and vote for Pandarsenic. Three reasons: He lied about the Archcherub role. He was typing in all caps for absolutely no reason. He is now lurking.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: September 22, 2009, 05:42:08 pm »

Everyone! Stop, drop, and vote for Pandarsenic. Three reasons: He lied about the Archcherub role. He was typing in all caps for absolutely no reason. He is now lurking.

Really? And how do you know he was typing in all caps for no reason? Hell, even if he was, how does that make him scummy? How did he lie about the Archcherub role? He said Webadict had to convince everyone he knows of no roles, and Webadict didn't.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: September 22, 2009, 05:55:54 pm »

If by "lurking" you mean "Sleeping," yes, I was. Also, I've made this clear, I've just moved into my dorm and I'm spending time with new people I'm meeting so I'm going to be on less.

Now, to continue to other things, I clearly was not lying about ArchCherub role and you can see that so what are you talking about?

I was talking in all caps and ending my sentences with "!!!"s for the fun of it, but I'll stop now. I don't see how my typing habit is scummy though. So....
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: September 22, 2009, 07:00:48 pm »

Josh is scum. I know it.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: September 22, 2009, 07:06:14 pm »

Josh is scum. I know it.

I'll be Alexhans for once and ask, "Why?"

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: September 22, 2009, 07:17:08 pm »

I just have this feeling. Random.org never lies!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: September 22, 2009, 07:28:14 pm »

Either you or Pandarsenic is LoonyMan.  I'm guessing Pandarsenic isn't LoonyMan and is trying to throw us off.  Not liking.

FoS Pandarsenic for trying to cause chaos.

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: September 22, 2009, 07:54:05 pm »

Fffff...I had a pretty-decently-sized post before that I wrote as I read the topic. It would appear I exited out of the browser before the posting process went through, so it didn't post. =/ But the gist of it was (from memory):

FoS M.P for suggesting that we should just go along with and trust Alexhans that web was bad. I got the sense that there was an implied "What is wrong with you people?" which, by the way, is a bad thing. We shouldn't just go with people. You were essentially saying "bandwagon w/ me buddy, gaiz!"

I didn't like the webadict and Alexhans fight. It just felt staged. I thought they might have been bussing each other, though I know they both know a lot better than to do that this early. And then Alex goes and hammer-kills web, who turns up town... So they weren't staging it, at least. I can see how Alex could be so certain that web was town that he just wanted him dead now, especially with him saying he was tired; I myself tend to be more rash and more aggressive late at night when I'm most tired. Seeing as I can empathize somewhat with his situation (if he's townie), I'll just lightly FoS Alexhans for now.

...What? Please tell me this was just meant for response-fishing, and you didn't actually mean that. ALL CAPS isn't a reason to vote for someone (other than being annoyed by them), as it's not exactly a scummy thing. The game's been going for about a day now. Pandar's been posting pretty regularly, so he's not really lurking so much as sleeping or working (he claims sleep), which most people have to do. And I'm not really sure I caught that lying you claimed he did. Care to explain?

For now, FoS Cheeetar.

[Pre-Post Edit:] And after writing all this and copying my post to make sure I don't lose it to the process not going through again, I remembered that I had copied my previous post that hadn't gone through before exiting. So I really could have just pasted it back in here, meaning I didn't need to rewrite the first part of this post... =/
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: September 22, 2009, 09:26:10 pm »

Josh is scum. I know it.
I just have this feeling. Random.org never lies!

... are you really trying to say that you have yet to advance past the RVS?  Hey RedWarrior0? i know this game called mafia and your welcomed to play it if you want.

So far the only person who has acted scummy is Pandarsenic but i cant really say i would vote him for typing oddly.

Meanwhile... WHERE ARE YOU ARCHANGEL???? I voted you yesterday and still nothing from you... are you Taitheproficient? i have this sneaking suspicion that you are and dont want to get involved with the RVS so you started lurking.
Back to Mafia with me!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 60