Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 60

Author Topic: Bay 12 Mafia - Game Over - The Computer's Revenge  (Read 66377 times)

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
Re: Bay 12 Mafia
« Reply #75 on: September 21, 2009, 07:59:46 pm »

I know of Arg, who is vague. In fact, his night action is just as vague. He PMs a name, then he will do something to them.

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 21, 2009, 08:28:38 pm »

I know of Arg, who is vague. In fact, his night action is just as vague. He PMs a name, then he will do something to them.

wonder if there is a limit to what he can do...
Back to Mafia with me!

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 21, 2009, 08:34:32 pm »

Hey everyone, especially Cheeetar.

I know of JanetFourEyes, who can go to someone's house each night and convince anyone aiming to kill him to instead inspect him.

Hey Cheeetar, if you were JanetFourEyes, who would you protect, given the current information?

Hey Redwarrior, can you ask some questions about that role? The vagueness is probably intended, but try to glean what you can off Leafsnail.

brothernature

• Escaped Lunatic
  • You really are.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 21, 2009, 08:49:05 pm »

dude are you blind?? thats a penguin ... (insert term against BN's intelligence level)
Ah. Thanks for clearing it up. The wizard hat and scar and potion and wand kinda through me off....

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 22, 2009, 12:13:18 am »

I know of JanetFourEyes, who can go to someone's house each night and convince anyone aiming to kill him to instead inspect him.

Hey Cheeetar, if you were JanetFourEyes, who would you protect, given the current information?

Hey Redwarrior, can you ask some questions about that role? The vagueness is probably intended, but try to glean what you can off Leafsnail.
I'd probably inspect Zaithemaster. People who say 'I will randomly vote' always seem suspicious to me, as if they're only going along with the crowd to avoid suspicion.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 22, 2009, 12:14:19 am »

Also: Chaoticjosh, who do you know of?
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 22, 2009, 12:27:00 am »

I just told you, JanetFourEyes.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 22, 2009, 01:38:38 am »

I know of Bookadict. He knows the roles of all the players in the game.

I don't think Dakarian has spoken yet.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 22, 2009, 02:16:32 am »

I know of Bookadict. He knows the roles of all the players in the game.

I don't think Dakarian has spoken yet.
I am SO COOL!

...I see now. Don't you think, booky? Is that why you didn't want to? But, that doesn't help us. It might also be a scum role and we're giving them information now. Coooooooooool.

But, that only doesn't make sense with everything...

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 22, 2009, 03:17:20 am »

Alright.  let's get things started.

Webadict your talk of being a 'dreaded role' sounds akward, especially since it means you aren't giving out the second role you were given.  The rest of your posts confuse the mess out of me. 

I've had times where I thought "you must have a reason but I don't see it".  This isn't one of those times.  You're just confusing.  I don't like it.  I also don't like that you aren't random voting. Basically, you aren't being helpful, you aren't scumhunting, and you aren't truth finding. 

So, mind start doing one of the three?
Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 22, 2009, 03:58:40 am »

I'd probably inspect Zaithemaster. People who say 'I will randomly vote' always seem suspicious to me, as if they're only going along with the crowd to avoid suspicion.

Wait, that's not what I asked. You misunderstood, the Janet role doesn't inspect, it protects. It forces whomever attacks into inspecting their role instead of attacking. That's the way I understand it, atleast.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 22, 2009, 03:59:34 am »

I CAN BACK UP WEBBYKINS!!!

I KNOW HIS ROLE - HE'S ARCHCHERUB, AND HE HAS TO CONVINCE EVERYONE HE DOESN'T KNOW A ROLE!!!
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 22, 2009, 04:47:30 am »

I had a feeling about that.  The whole 'can't say anything' was just enough to shine a spotlight, nothing more.

However, you don't need a role to scumhunt.  I know he can scumhunt, role or no role.  He's not scumhunting now. 

Btw, Panda, does web's role make him less or more scum? 
Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 22, 2009, 06:18:03 am »

THE ROLE ITSELF DOESN'T MAKE HIM MORE OR LESS SCUM, BUT I WONDER IF IT HAS FURTHER HIDDEN CONDITIONS!!!???

HE SEEMS OVERCAUTIOUS FOR ANY SORT OF WEBADDICTION!!! THIS ISN'T LIKE HIM AT ALL!!! EVEN WITH SUCH A ROLE, HE WOULDN'T CHOOSE TO BE THIS TIMID!!! IT ISN'T LIKE HIM!!!

WEBBYFACE, WHAT'S THE DEAL???!!!
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 22, 2009, 06:42:02 am »

Alright, before I do anything else, is it just that you have a role that forces you to type in all caps Pandar? Am I missing something?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 60