Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 60

Author Topic: Bay 12 Mafia - Game Over - The Computer's Revenge  (Read 66297 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Bay 12 Mafia - Day 4 - Blood on the Corridor
« Reply #810 on: October 16, 2009, 09:16:26 am »

Webadict, you seem uncertain. Perhaps it would help yourself and others obey your choice if you compiled your reasons for voting for him. Unvote. Vote Mr. Person.
Not really. It would make me feel better if I could figure this out.

And I include Zaithemaster in confirmed townies.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #811 on: October 16, 2009, 09:46:28 am »

I don't get the whole 'role known by and others and role known by Meph' thing. I assumed that the mafia had roles and would just reveal the roles they knew rather than complicate things for themselves by releasing roles that were false, potentially to be revealed so by a different role.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #812 on: October 16, 2009, 09:48:41 am »

Also: If I would pick a scum team, it would be Mr. Person, Dakarian and Josh or Diakron. I have no suspicions towards Zaithe, but I don't know that he is confirmed in a way that isn't based on him looking town.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #813 on: October 16, 2009, 11:31:23 am »

Webadict, you seem uncertain. Perhaps it would help yourself and others obey your choice if you compiled your reasons for voting for him. Unvote. Vote Mr. Person.

So, since he's provided no reason for voting me, why are you voting me? Bandwagoning is no good, you have to give a reason for voting people.

Actually, there are 3 confirmed townies, Zaithe. Me, Web and Toony. So, 3/5. I'm not going to randomly pick a confirmed townie. Also: Mr. Person, would you kindly point out the post in which that was said?
That's 4/8... But I don't like to include ToonyMan.

Mr.Person... I guess.

And again, how am I supposed to defend myself if you won't post a reason for voting me?
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #814 on: October 16, 2009, 12:04:32 pm »

I suppose I could extend the day slightly.  Would anyone be in favour of a day extension (probably over the weekend)?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #815 on: October 16, 2009, 01:48:08 pm »

Oh, yes. I forgot about that.  Unvote.

And yes Mr.Person, you're scum.

"Alexhans is scum morons", right?  You were pretty right if I don't say myself.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #816 on: October 16, 2009, 02:45:02 pm »

Once again, why are you voting me? Why are you choosing me over the other players? I can't defend myself if you won't show me the evidence against me.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #817 on: October 16, 2009, 02:49:44 pm »

Once again, why are you voting me? Why are you choosing me over the other players? I can't defend myself if you won't show me the evidence against me.
Why are you asking questions?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #818 on: October 16, 2009, 02:53:20 pm »

You aren't scum hunting.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #819 on: October 16, 2009, 03:41:21 pm »

Why aren't you explaining yourself? Note that "Confirmed Townie knowledge" is acceptable, as would a "Conflicting stories" answer would also be acceptable. As it is, you're basically going "Let's randomly lynch!" as far as I can tell.

You aren't scum hunting.

And you are? Nobody is, really, everybody's just going "Let's follow Webadict blindly!" Again, this is fine, I just dislike being left in the dark about why the one everybody's jumping on.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #820 on: October 16, 2009, 03:53:56 pm »

Why aren't you explaining yourself? Note that "Confirmed Townie knowledge" is acceptable, as would a "Conflicting stories" answer would also be acceptable. As it is, you're basically going "Let's randomly lynch!" as far as I can tell.
Pretty much.

Unless you have a better idea? I just don't feel you helping.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #821 on: October 16, 2009, 06:09:31 pm »

Pretty much.

Well, as much as I would prefer you lynched somebody else, I doubt I can really convince you otherwise.

Here's a good question you can answer or not answer if you want: When I die and flip town, will that prove another player is scum?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #822 on: October 16, 2009, 06:23:54 pm »

Pretty much.

Well, as much as I would prefer you lynched somebody else, I doubt I can really convince you otherwise.

Here's a good question you can answer or not answer if you want: When I die and flip town, will that prove another player is scum?
You should as if you're picking your words very carefully...

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #823 on: October 16, 2009, 07:04:49 pm »

I'm trying not to rolefish. I don't know anything, and I would like to keep it that way, minus the info I asked you. Like I said, you're free not to answer that question, if you want. Since you didn't, I'll just assume you don't want to answer that one. No biggie, I wouldn't answer it in your position either.

Ok, when I flip town, what's your game plan after that?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #824 on: October 16, 2009, 07:12:08 pm »

I'm trying not to rolefish. I don't know anything, and I would like to keep it that way, minus the info I asked you. Like I said, you're free not to answer that question, if you want. Since you didn't, I'll just assume you don't want to answer that one. No biggie, I wouldn't answer it in your position either.

Ok, when I flip town, what's your game plan after that?
Pretty much hope that you don't. :P

Because this game is lame with everyone lurking.
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 60