Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 60

Author Topic: Bay 12 Mafia - Game Over - The Computer's Revenge  (Read 66624 times)

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
Re: Bay 12 Mafia - Day 4 - Blood on the Corridor
« Reply #795 on: October 13, 2009, 11:02:27 pm »

Ok, so. Meph, the assassin, whose night action as mafia makes him kill people, visited ToonyMan but was deflected by Frelock. So, how exactly is Toony not confirmed? And how exactly is Zaithe confirmed? 'given that your known roles and roles known by others were Mephansteras'. I don't get it.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: October 13, 2009, 11:11:55 pm »

Ok, so. Meph, the assassin, whose night action as mafia makes him kill people, visited ToonyMan but was deflected by Frelock. So, how exactly is Toony not confirmed? And how exactly is Zaithe confirmed? 'given that your known roles and roles known by others were Mephansteras'. I don't get it.
ToonyMan had a role that made everyone move toward him. You should've realised this...

Unless you knew that Mephansteras attacked ToonyMan.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: October 14, 2009, 01:47:22 am »

How was I to realise this? Also: Now you suspect me? What is this.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: October 14, 2009, 08:36:39 am »

How was I to realise this? Also: Now you suspect me? What is this.
Just me doubting myself.

I probably shoudn't.

... Hmm...

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: October 15, 2009, 09:46:10 pm »

So... what now?
I've played some mafia.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #800 on: October 15, 2009, 09:47:39 pm »

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: October 15, 2009, 10:06:27 pm »

Wonderful idea! Dakarian. For some reason, you guys suspected him a lot back then. And then you didn't, and lynched a townie. I think it's pretty clear I have no idea what's going on, but I have a 3/5 chance of hitting mafia if I lynch at random, and they're good odds.
I've played some mafia.

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: October 15, 2009, 10:31:03 pm »

Wonderful idea! Dakarian. For some reason, you guys suspected him a lot back then. And then you didn't, and lynched a townie. I think it's pretty clear I have no idea what's going on, but I have a 3/5 chance of hitting mafia if I lynch at random, and they're good odds.

3/8 (three out of eight) actually. If it were 3/5 (three out of 5), we would have already lost. You'd be correct if you meant 3:5 (three to five), though.

Leafsnail, can we get an extra day? Or at least a few extra hours? I don't like the current bandwagon mentality, and would like more discussion to be facilitated. If we lynch wrong again today and tomorrow, town loses.

I don't think the post restriction put on Dakarian by Web is helping either; he seems to be a major source of discussion. There really isn't any reason for him to follow the restriction anyway; as it currently stands, he's going to be lynched, the threat of which is all that keeps him silent (as far as I know, at least).

And where's Josh? I heard something about him being gone on the 18th, but we aren't quite there yet.
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: October 15, 2009, 10:34:17 pm »

We stopped suspecting him because we're going to kill him with the anti-lurking role, something you would know if you were paying attention.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: October 15, 2009, 11:09:36 pm »

We're not lynching him, morons.

ToonyMan, why are you saying anything. You can shut up.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: October 15, 2009, 11:45:27 pm »

Actually, there are 3 confirmed townies, Zaithe. Me, Web and Toony. So, 3/5. I'm not going to randomly pick a confirmed townie. Also: Mr. Person, would you kindly point out the post in which that was said?
I've played some mafia.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: October 15, 2009, 11:49:44 pm »

Actually, there are 3 confirmed townies, Zaithe. Me, Web and Toony. So, 3/5. I'm not going to randomly pick a confirmed townie. Also: Mr. Person, would you kindly point out the post in which that was said?

It was sorta one of those "read-between-the-lines" things, but why else would Webadict have Dakarian not post more than once in the day?
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: October 15, 2009, 11:55:12 pm »

That's 4/8... But I don't like to include ToonyMan.

Mr.Person... I guess.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: October 16, 2009, 01:21:29 am »

Webadict, you seem uncertain. Perhaps it would help yourself and others obey your choice if you compiled your reasons for voting for him. Unvote. Vote Mr. Person.
I've played some mafia.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #809 on: October 16, 2009, 01:22:26 am »

I didn't include Zaithe as a confirmed townie, I was saying it to Zaithe.
I've played some mafia.

Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 60