Other Projects > Play With Your Buddies

[ Itnetlolor's Letters of Uncertainty ] -- New Steam Broadcast Edition

(1/16) > >>

Itnetlolor:

(Click Banner to Enter)(Old Site)

New Home (Unless it's a temporary address. If that's the case, friend me, if you haven't already (Globe under my avatar).)

Starting Game: If you have me as a friend, check it out, if available to stream.

TIME OF AVAILABILITY: Mainly weekends, Friday usually has a good chunk of time. I'll be playing and broadcasting randomly, so I'll catch ya while I'm playing. So, in essence, you'll probably get me at my most natural of state, gaming-wise, at least.

TIME ZONE: (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) (Highlighted for those who don't seem to read.)

EST. TIME OF BROADCAST (If Planned, will be noted):  ?PM - ?PM
NEXT BROADCAST: N/A , ?PM - ?AM

NOTE: If an online game is decided, feel free to join in. Chances are, maybe ZDaemon (Or Chocolate Doom) or Unreal, or whatever's decided. Otherwise, if we're friends, send an invite, or I'll send you one. Contact me, I guess.

Spoiler: Old Stuff (click to show/hide)ADDED NOTE: For connecting with me through ZSNES, you may have to use ZBattle.net in order to gain access. Unfortunately, due to how ZSNES is made, only 2 players can play, so no 4-man Bomberman games (Unless you can gather more players to join you on the same machine). :'( Just as well, you'll need the same game as me. If you must, I'll even give you the exact naming of the file in chat.

ADDITIONAL FEATURES: There may be a chance I'll be willing to connect with anyone for an online match. With a bit of observation, I have now labeled which games I can compete online with. If you want to join in, be my guest. Emulation ought to be fun if I can set it up right. (Super Bomberman anyone?) IP will be given through chat. Steam games. unless otherwise stated, are MP allowable by default.

ON-DEMAND FEATURES: (Chronologically Ordered Latest -> Earliest)
-Zillion Speedrun (1:55) -- Oct 30 09 -- (Link)
-Flashback playthrough (Part B (4-6)) -- Oct 29 09 --(Link) (link 2 (FF to 2:00:00 (I ragequitted in the previous clip; this finishes it.))
-Flashback playthrough (Part A (1-3)) --Oct 27 09 -- (Link)

Yes, I am able to broadcast again, and I trust in Steam's service to provide a good broadcast (Works well enough for me, at least), and since I have recently updated to a pretty awesome rig, it works beautifully gameplay and broadcast-wise so far. So, I'll be seeing ya, if you feel like watching, that is.

zchris13:
You need to play space cadet pinball.

Itnetlolor:
Unfortunately, Vista didn't come with it. Shall I look for it?

zchris13:
No.  It's just called pinball maybe?

Itnetlolor:
Nope, can't be found, and I lack an XP disk to copy it off of.

Right now I have a game of GTA2 playing. Seeing how smoothly it broadcasts. And I'll maybe play BSF afterward.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version