Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: PixelPainted: A Dwarf Fortress Choose Your Own Adventure. Latest Update: #84  (Read 10342 times)

Puzzlemaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: PixelPainted: A Dwarf Fortress Choose Your Own Adventure. Latest Update: #79
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2009, 07:43:27 pm »

Continue the pursuit!
The mark of the immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause, while the mark of the mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: PixelPainted: A Dwarf Fortress Choose Your Own Adventure. Latest Update: #79
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2009, 10:21:37 pm »

Okay, boys and girls! It took a while, but I think you're going to like this one! Unfortunately, I need to edit a bit of code before it will work, because this one is SPECIAL. It also means I can't link it in the forum! But if its least ten minutes after this post, it should be working! Enjoy.

Scy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2009, 10:36:53 pm »

Based on the link, I'm eagerly anticipating seeing what you're going to do next, but it's still not showing up.
Waiting with baited breath!

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2009, 11:08:00 pm »

And... DONE! Hah! It should work now (took me a bit longer than expected).

Now, in addition to MSPaint and Unfreeze, I have added yet one more program to my arsenal... first to figure out what it is wins a hearty congratulations!

http://www.dfa.webatu.com/index.html?page=111083

Silleh Boy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: PixelPainted: A Dwarf Fortress Choose Your Own Adventure. Latest Update: #81
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2009, 06:09:56 am »

I didn't expect you to listen to that suggestion, but damn, I think that perfectly portrays just what a religious experience finding a sock is for any dwarf.

Juju's not looking too happy, I can't help but notice.
Trouble's brewing no doubt.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: PixelPainted: A Dwarf Fortress Choose Your Own Adventure. Latest Update: #81
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2009, 08:23:34 am »

Of course troubles brewing! This is DWARF FORTRESS!

And it was a good and well worded suggestion. :P

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2009, 09:18:45 am »

It dosn't work for me,  :( I seem to have some relevant plug-in disabled. What is it, the only thing I can imagine is sound, if that's the case can you provide a download link?
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2009, 01:20:24 pm »

http://www.dfa.webatu.com/sounds/dorfsound81.wav

Its not exactly good :P Its just me singing and banging stuff and plucking strings for the angels. Its actually both horrible and annoying, as intended.

Puzzlemaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2009, 01:34:21 pm »

Ohman that's hilarious.  Oh man I can't stop laughing.
The mark of the immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause, while the mark of the mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one.

trousermonkey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://trousermonkey.dyndns.org
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2009, 10:13:13 pm »

I've been waiting eagerly for the next installment thinking you had hosting/RL issues.  Apparently it was just a broken link:

On this page: http://www.dfa.webatu.com/index.html?page=111079  The link points to '11080' instead of '111080'

On the upside, now I can read several comics in a row :)

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Puzzlemaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Angels:  Assist Jujufrobo on his quest.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Don't have long, but figured I should mention - new comic is up.

www.dfa.webatu.com
« Last Edit: October 06, 2009, 12:10:25 pm by GlyphGryph »

Puzzlemaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ha, nice.

Vengeful Donut

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

> Caravan Wagon: The overwhelming sorrow of your companions' deaths is too much to bear. Suicide is your only recourse.

> Juju & co: Commence heartwarming reunion scene.

> Cow: Land.

> Pixies: Become enraged.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2009, 04:14:31 pm by Vengeful Donut »
Pages: 1 [2] 3