Finally... > General Discussion

[MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)

(1/39935) > >>

Gunner-Chan:
You can't the squid, only inside the squid. Always inside the squid.

DOES THE LIZARD FUCK?!

Spoiler: What is even a whole ramadan (click to show/hide)

Cheeeeeen! Chen!

Now back to our regularly scheduled fuel tanks.

[spoiler=Hibari]

Hibari!

And squid

~Toogeetheeeeerrr~

[spoiler=Not as old shit!]

Because we still have a stalkerish front page.

All images by hellzer/hellshock on pixiv, since I really need to give credit in case anyone is curious!
Spoiler: old shit (click to show/hide)

Okay so... Rules!

[spoiler=Important message, read before posting if you're new]
--- Quote from: Janet on May 01, 2012, 04:05:42 pm ---I'm just gonna put my foot down and make this clear.

If anything you are gonna post as happy in this thread can at all, be considered offensive, distasteful, or as unhappy to anyone involved, or anyone that can read it...

It doesn't belong here. At all. This thread is for sharing the things, little and big that make us happy. And if something just undermines that concept then I'm sorry, not only doesn't the post not belong but there's a good chance you missed the point of this topic and you don't belong in it either.

I'm sorry to potentially continue the derail but I'm just sick of this happening in here. It's just not right on several levels. I might engage in quite a bit of schadenfreude myself at times, but I don't post about it here do I? Neither should you guys.

Stay happy and nice bay12.

--- End quote ---

Tomoko can stay since she's huggable. Seriously go hug her.

GO. HUG. HER.

Spoiler: Even older shit in here[IMG (click to show/hide)http://i.imgur.com/36hkg.jpg[/img]

1. DONT BE A DICK. Really this is the only rule.
                 Tenshi
Cock

This is also the MOMIJITENSHI thread.

KYOUKO THREAD

Haters gonna hate.

Yahoo~

JESUS HELL

Sonya is best~ So obviously this is Sonya thread too. Yukko is also best but I need to go on a stalker picture binge first.

.... Eeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh?

Spoiler: Preserved forever for our children. (Hopefully not thinking about them) (click to show/hide)

Leafsnail:
OMG JANET I LOVE YOU

TheNewerMartianEmperor:
Managed to time sleep patterns so I was awake in the morning. That's an extremely rare occurrence.

sonerohi:
I got all my homework done at 4 in the morning instead of waiting til study hall tomorrow. I also commenced work on a very lovely Human Castle Fortress with a well designed floorplan, and some lucrative goals.

Areyar:
I woke up alive today.

Had another epileptic seizure this night, freaking out my gf and parents. Thankfully I was pased out after the first five minutes!
Bit my thongue nearly in half and had a fuzzy headache all day and muscle ache everywhere.
Last time was worse though; that time I could barely speak for several days (due to the swollen tongue)
The first time was the worst: I stayed aware for the whole... several hours of the seizure. This is not fun when you don't know WTF is going on.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version