Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6685 6686 [6687] 6688 6689 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14645631 times)

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #100290 on: March 01, 2013, 01:47:35 pm »

The flan speaks wisdom.  :D
When has flan ever been wrong?

Also. I've got a nice cup of tea, am getting used to the workload I've got these days, and have curry for every meal. Life is good.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 01:49:22 pm by Bauglir »
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #100291 on: March 01, 2013, 03:03:22 pm »

In a bit of WTF/Happy, A fingergun war broke out on one of the streets outside of my school, all the way down the avenue.
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #100292 on: March 01, 2013, 03:07:40 pm »

In a bit of WTF/Happy, A fingergun war broke out on one of the streets outside of my school, all the way down the avenue.
You lot were fingerbangin' in the streets?  :P

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #100293 on: March 01, 2013, 03:08:14 pm »

There were no survivors...
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #100294 on: March 01, 2013, 03:41:01 pm »

You lot were fingerbangin' in the streets?  :P
I hate it when kids and teens go out into the streets in their gangs and fingerbang each other. It's so annoying to try to drive past all these prone kids, fingerbanged into unconsiousness.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #100295 on: March 01, 2013, 03:46:57 pm »

Drive-by fingerbangings are the worst. They happen so fast, and its hard to tell who fingerbanged you. Last time it happened to one of my set, we just had to get the boys together and head on out to carry out a revenge fingerbang.
This is a blank sig.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #100296 on: March 01, 2013, 04:27:11 pm »

Not sure if euphemism was detected or not.  ???

Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #100297 on: March 01, 2013, 04:38:50 pm »

Oh it was detected all right.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

kaenneth

• Bay Watcher
  • Catching fish
    • View Profile
    • Terrible Web Site
Quote from: Karnewarrior
Jeeze. Any time I want to be sigged I may as well just post in this thread.
Quote from: Darvi
That is an application of trigonometry that never occurred to me.
Quote from: PTTG??
I'm getting cake.
Don't tell anyone that you can see their shadows. If they hear you telling anyone, if you let them know that you know of them, they will get you.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #100300 on: March 01, 2013, 04:51:05 pm »

Awesome.

edit: You get married by a judge in the US? That's double awesome..
« Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 04:53:30 pm by Dutchling »

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #100301 on: March 01, 2013, 04:57:56 pm »

Awesome.

You can, if you choose not use a priest. That's why ministers and such say "By the power vested in me by the state of ________", because they're technically acting as legal representatives of the court in performing the marriage. Not that uncommon for people who don't want to blow a shitload of money on a wedding to just go to the Justice of the Peace and get hitched with a minimum of fuss.

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #100302 on: March 01, 2013, 04:59:26 pm »

Found this guide to making your instant ramen taste better. Since I had some lying around, I tried one of the combo's, and it made it taste significantly more awesome.

If anyone is wondering at all (which I doubt), I did pork flavored ramen+crushed red pepper+soy sauce+mushrooms.

I accidentally put a little too much red pepper in, but I put some milk in after tasting it, and the spiciness went down to a level where it wasn't annoyingly spicy.

All in all, it was totally delicious. Much better then when I had it regularly.
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #100303 on: March 01, 2013, 05:33:33 pm »

Awesome.

You can, if you choose not use a priest. That's why ministers and such say "By the power vested in me by the state of ________", because they're technically acting as legal representatives of the court in performing the marriage. Not that uncommon for people who don't want to blow a shitload of money on a wedding to just go to the Justice of the Peace and get hitched with a minimum of fuss.
In new york it's $75. Not exactly a shitload. But that's assuming you go totes cheap. You can still throw a party though. Just not, "Platinum forks and Ice-sculptures" party.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #100304 on: March 01, 2013, 05:33:46 pm »

Wow, those guys know all the tricks o_o
Korean ramens are all the best <3
Bean sprouts and leeks (a few chunks when boiling, and fine slices after it's done, removing the boiled leeks) also is good. Mushrooms, too.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward
Pages: 1 ... 6685 6686 [6687] 6688 6689 ... 13312