Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6984 6985 [6986] 6987 6988 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14584967 times)

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [ヽ(°ヮ。)ノ] HEADPANTS RETURNS! (Happy Thread)
« Reply #104775 on: May 02, 2013, 04:30:33 pm »

I got an A on an essay I thought I'd get a D on.  The professor said that it was "stunning."  I mostly just spewed out ideas that I thought were old and boring because I'd come up with them a few years ago during a particularly fruitful period of development.

I now only have 3 essays to write, rather than four, and I have topics and sources for two of the essays (the third is a math paper for which I have a partner and a teacher who owes me big, so I've got a pretty much guaranteed A in the class already).  Oh, thank heavens, thank heavens.  I can just take three all-writing days and I'll be done with the literature stuff, and I've been working steadily on the math all along.

(I don't know how I'm going to survive my creative drives when I leave school, but I suspect that the world is going to see a lot of publications coming out of me soon :D)

EDIT: Other EXTREMELY GOOD news--I just got a contact who is going to help get reviews for my publication, and have found the next thing I'm going to translate after doing a new translation of a Certain French Book (not Notre-Dame, sadly).  Ngahahahahha.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2013, 05:17:26 pm by Vector »
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #104776 on: May 02, 2013, 05:37:58 pm »

EDIT: Other EXTREMELY GOOD news--I just got a contact who is going to help get reviews for my publication, and have found the next thing I'm going to translate after doing a new translation of a Certain French Book (not Notre-Dame, sadly).  Ngahahahahha.
"Translated by Vector", eh? Must be a math book  :P

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104777 on: May 02, 2013, 05:39:44 pm »

Well her first publication was a book of poetry...

I suspect I'm going to wind up very jealous of Vector's prolific authorship.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Lightningfalcon

• Bay Watcher
  • Target locked. Firing main cannon.
    • View Profile
Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum circo vincendarum
W-we just... wanted our...
Actually most of the people here explicitly wanted chaos and tragedy. So. Uh.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #104781 on: May 02, 2013, 06:44:41 pm »

I found my new mantra, I found the best piece of advice for everything and it is incredibly awesome!
Cat Exploded?  He's saying that like it's a bad thing.  It improves your FPS.
What if the cat was the owner of your best Champion, and it's death was enough to push him/her over the edge?
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104782 on: May 02, 2013, 06:46:08 pm »

http://www.seattlepi.com/news/us/article/Rhode-Island-becomes-10th-state-with-gay-marriage-4481490.php
So we're up to one in five states now? Huh, it really is starting to pick up momentum as a movement.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #104783 on: May 02, 2013, 06:51:35 pm »

http://www.seattlepi.com/news/us/article/Rhode-Island-becomes-10th-state-with-gay-marriage-4481490.php
So we're up to one in five states now? Huh, it really is starting to pick up momentum as a movement.
Could be one in one states in a month or two.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Jervill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104784 on: May 02, 2013, 06:55:09 pm »

Better to be ahead of the game if the Supreme Court has a limited ruling.  Look for Minnesota to vote this month (maybe as soon as next week) on same sex marriage legalization as well.

Lightningfalcon

• Bay Watcher
  • Target locked. Firing main cannon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #104785 on: May 02, 2013, 06:56:59 pm »

I found my new mantra, I found the best piece of advice for everything and it is incredibly awesome!
Cat Exploded?  He's saying that like it's a bad thing.  It improves your FPS.
What if the cat was the owner of your best Champion, and it's death was enough to push him/her over the edge?
...I need to go make good art now.  That was a good fort...
Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum circo vincendarum
W-we just... wanted our...
Actually most of the people here explicitly wanted chaos and tragedy. So. Uh.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #104786 on: May 02, 2013, 07:14:51 pm »

Rhode Islands has legalized same sex marriage.

Ninjad.

Pretty soon there will be only 12 states without gay marriage, and somehow, all of them will be Alabama.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #104787 on: May 02, 2013, 08:23:42 pm »

DATE WENT WELL HE'S ADORABLE AS FUCK AND WE HAVE SO MUCH IN COMMON AND HE'S SO SHY-ACTING IT'S ADORABLE AND MY GOD HE'S A RAVENOUS KISSER LIKE SERIOUSLY THERE WERE A FEW TIMES WHERE -I- WANTED TO PULL AWAY AND BREATHE AND HE WAS LIKE NO KISS ME MORE AND HE'S SO NERDY AND STUFF AND AND OTHER STUFF THAT I PROBABLY SHOULDN'T GET INTO BUT SUFFICE TO SAY HAPPYTHREAD
« Last Edit: May 02, 2013, 08:35:04 pm by Descan »
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104788 on: May 02, 2013, 08:25:30 pm »

Wow, um... I think that you should possibly reread the Terms of Service.  Though I am happy for you.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #104789 on: May 02, 2013, 08:27:01 pm »

Ah, Descan you are awesome.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!
Pages: 1 ... 6984 6985 [6986] 6987 6988 ... 13312