Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7160 7161 [7162] 7163 7164 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14547031 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: [ヽ(°ヮ。)ノ] HEADPANTS RETURNS! (Happy Thread)
« Reply #107415 on: June 12, 2013, 11:33:00 am »

I don't know much about Linux distros, but I'm pretty sure we're using Ubuntu because, and again, I don't know much about Linux distros, it seems to be generally agreed upon as the most "general" or "easy" distro.

Yes it is. Well, mostly. You will hear some argument on that from the openSUSE, Mint, and Puppy camps.

Unless you count Sugar on a Stick. But that's designed with children in mind.
Ubuntu is generally the most public of distros afaik. But Mint looks better and Puppy could run on a potato if you stuck ram in it.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #107416 on: June 12, 2013, 11:35:15 am »

I like Wheezy.

Raspi FTW.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #107417 on: June 12, 2013, 11:38:22 am »

You guys remember that OUYA console that promised a million things, and the actual sale of which has been pushed back? Well, they had a booth at E3. Well, not really. They set up a booth in a parking lot NEAR E3, and the day they were open a giant truck from the production team that helps set up E3 parked there, completely blocking the view of their booth from the sidewalk.

Spoiler: The booth they set up. (click to show/hide)

This is the funniest stuff to come out of E3, it's hilarious.

The ESA called the police to try and kick them out.  Failed.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

FritzPL

• Bay Watcher
  • Changing avatar text since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #107418 on: June 12, 2013, 11:38:58 am »

Mr Space Cat

• Bay Watcher
  • inactive, changed accounts. sig for info
    • View Profile
« Reply #107419 on: June 12, 2013, 01:10:18 pm »

This.

It sounds like something outta the LotR or Hobbit soundtracks. Occasional melodies and instruments used really fit the recurring musical elements from those two soundtracks.

Crazy pro indie brony musicians man. They're, like, wizards or something.
Made a new account that I use instead of this one. Don't message this one, I'm probably not gonna use it.

New account: Spehss _

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #107420 on: June 12, 2013, 02:58:57 pm »

I got my Italian sunburn today.  That only sunburn I get all year save formy neck and falling asleep in the sun.  Just one a year and the rest is darkener.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Aptus

• Bay Watcher
  • Indeed ôo
    • View Profile
« Reply #107421 on: June 12, 2013, 03:08:37 pm »

This.

Animal Crossing, the exposé. The grim true story behind 'camp'. The person that did this is a bloody genious, and also insane. :p

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #107422 on: June 12, 2013, 03:11:54 pm »

I already saw that a bit ago, and they probably are at least a bit.

Also, that guy who did the abridged of the PS4/One announcements did it again with their e3 stuff. See here if you want.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107423 on: June 12, 2013, 04:00:05 pm »

Learned I could add airtime to my phone via the internet, rather than going to a store and buying a card. Good, since I was panicking because the stores I normally go to buy one seemed to have run out.

Harter House is BEST.

Also, I got a phone number from a girl at Sonic today. :D
First thought: 'Was it tails?'

Then I realised I have no idea if Tails from StH is actually male or female.
According to the manual for Sonic the Hedgehog two(all the way back on the Genesis), Miles Prower is a boy.

On the other hand, if Hans is lucky, the girl will be "tails" for him 8).

I bought pumpkin jam, and rosepetal jam, and spicy limes today :D
That sounds goddamn delicious.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107424 on: June 12, 2013, 04:01:36 pm »

It really is.  So good.

I'm going to learn to make this stuff so I can have it more often, because I'm a serious pumpkin lover 64.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Mr Space Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107425 on: June 12, 2013, 04:57:43 pm »

Went browsing pawn shops for cheap but good music gear. Found some guitar effect pedals and processors, including a Line 6 Floor POD for $125.95 (pretty cool considering they aren't made anymore, apparently.) and a Schecter Diamond Series Revenger7 seven-string electric guitar for $279.95, but it could probably be talked down to $250. I'm not finding much reviews for the Revenger, I assume it was discontinued or something, but just the fact I found a 7-string in a pawn shop was cool. It played well too.

I just gotta do more research and scrounge up the money for the Line 6, which I'm probably gonna get. Dunno about the seven string, I recall hearing Ibanez making seven strings I could get new for $200 which would probably be more reliable than the Schecter "Revenger" which I can't find any info on. not even Wikipedia mentions it. Maybe I got the name wrong.

Anyways, I'm happy because I'm making progress on getting some good quality music gear for cheap, and it was fun to look at all the cool stuff the shops had. whoo, progress!
Made a new account that I use instead of this one. Don't message this one, I'm probably not gonna use it.

MrSparky

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107426 on: June 12, 2013, 05:39:35 pm »

Picked up a memory card for my N64. Now I can finally play Quest64 and Turok properly. What's that? XboxOne? PS4? Sorry, I can't hear you from way back here in 1999!

Now if only I could find a copy of Ocarina of Time.

Mr Space Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107427 on: June 12, 2013, 05:49:29 pm »

Fuck you if you don't like the Villager or the Wii Fit Trainer. This is Super Smash Bros, not Angst Fighter 4.

Twas just an odd and abstract choice for a new character is all I was commenting on. I was unaware they even had some form of character or mascot for wii fit that could be included in Smash Bros. Rob at least made some sense design wise; he looks like a robot, so give him robot moves, etc.

WiiFit Trainer just seems too...normal of a character for the whackyness of Smash Bros. She doesn't even breathe fire or shoot magical arrows.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #107428 on: June 12, 2013, 05:52:44 pm »

Fuck you if you don't like the Villager or the Wii Fit Trainer. This is Super Smash Bros, not Angst Fighter 4.

Twas just an odd and abstract choice for a new character is all I was commenting on. I was unaware they even had some form of character or mascot for wii fit that could be included in Smash Bros. Rob at least made some sense design wise; he looks like a robot, so give him robot moves, etc.

WiiFit Trainer just seems too...normal of a character for the whackyness of Smash Bros. She doesn't even breathe fire or shoot magical arrows.

The point of including her was that nobody asked for her therefore no one expected her according to word of god XD
It's FEF, not FEOF

MrSparky

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107429 on: June 12, 2013, 05:53:22 pm »

Give her the move set of Richard Simmons.
Pages: 1 ... 7160 7161 [7162] 7163 7164 ... 13312