Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7162 7163 [7164] 7165 7166 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14555708 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: [ヽ(°ヮ。)ノ] HEADPANTS RETURNS! (Happy Thread)
« Reply #107445 on: June 12, 2013, 08:49:19 pm »

Competitive? Probably not. But irritating siblings with constantly teleporting Zelda never really gets that old ;)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #107446 on: June 13, 2013, 12:41:03 am »

Found my flash drive that had been lost for a week and a half.
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #107448 on: June 13, 2013, 02:58:29 am »

Especially since, in my mind, Solid Snake is native to the Playstation.

...Which is wrong, since the original Metal Gear was on NES. However, he didn't have his signature Sneaking Suit back then.

Actually, the NES version was a fairly shitty port of the MSX version. Same goes for Metal Gear 2 (though that was on MSX2, which I'm not sure about for MG1).
Whoah there, cowboy. What was shitty about that port? I must say I never did play the MSX version, but apparently I did not miss that much...

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107449 on: June 13, 2013, 04:59:52 am »

Especially since, in my mind, Solid Snake is native to the Playstation.

...Which is wrong, since the original Metal Gear was on NES. However, he didn't have his signature Sneaking Suit back then.

Actually, the NES version was a fairly shitty port of the MSX version. Same goes for Metal Gear 2 (though that was on MSX2, which I'm not sure about for MG1).
Whoah there, cowboy. What was shitty about that port? I must say I never did play the MSX version, but apparently I did not miss that much...
The only shitty part about the NES version was the manual. The MSX manual applies to NES more accurately than the NES manual. And the lack of actually seeing Metal Gear in it, which the MSX version has.

Also, the NES and MSX versions of Metal Gear 2 are two entirely different games. Kojima wouldn't make Metal Gear 2 for the NES, so a different developer decided to make MG2: Snake's Revenge.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Aptus

• Bay Watcher
  • Indeed ôo
    • View Profile
« Reply #107450 on: June 13, 2013, 05:38:04 am »

Shit... Metal Gear for the NES.... damn you game... damn you.

I never finished that thing, I played it for so long, mastering it, and finally managed to get to what I assume is the final level or close to it, and then the game bugged out and I got stuck on a wall. After that incident I never touched the game again :p

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #107451 on: June 13, 2013, 05:57:02 am »

Just learned about Johanna Quuas, an 86-year old gymnast.  Amazing people that push the boundaries of what we think is possible make me happy.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #107452 on: June 13, 2013, 06:19:43 am »

And the lack of actually seeing Metal Gear in it, which the MSX version has.
That did bother me. We got this big-ass computer screen (because screens are computers, right), that I dumped all my ordinance on but was apparently indestructible until you did something else. Good point :)

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107453 on: June 13, 2013, 06:28:49 am »

And the lack of actually seeing Metal Gear in it, which the MSX version has.
That did bother me. We got this big-ass computer screen (because screens are computers, right), that I dumped all my ordinance on but was apparently indestructible until you did something else. Good point :)
Spoiler: How to do that (click to show/hide)
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #107454 on: June 13, 2013, 08:40:27 am »

Mass Effect 1 playthrough complete!

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

kingfisher1112

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107456 on: June 13, 2013, 09:44:24 am »

Welp, I just learned in some parts of the US I may be able to make a tank/armoured car.
I have to move there someday.
I honestly thought this was going to be about veterinarians.
Ermey: 26/4/13

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #107457 on: June 13, 2013, 09:50:39 am »

Welp, I just learned in some parts of the US I may be able to make a tank/armoured car.
There's no law against owning a (disarmed) tank in the US. You just have to have enough money to buy one, get the military or a private collector to sell you one, and find a place to drive it (no tanks are even close to being street legal).

Anyway, have YMCA, Soviet March Edition.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

kingfisher1112

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107458 on: June 13, 2013, 10:05:02 am »

There's no law against owning a (disarmed) tank in the US. You just have to have enough money to buy one, get the military or a private collector to sell you one, and find a place to drive it (no tanks are even close to being street legal).

Make was the operative word there. It would be an absolutely massive pain in the ass, but then I can say I built my very own tank. And then distribute the blueprints online. Oop! Onto the watch list I go.
I honestly thought this was going to be about veterinarians.
Ermey: 26/4/13

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #107459 on: June 13, 2013, 10:15:50 am »

Make was the operative word there. It would be an absolutely massive pain in the ass, but then I can say I built my very own tank. And then distribute the blueprints online. Oop! Onto the watch list I go.
Distribute them as a 3D-model so people can print their own tank? :P

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.
Pages: 1 ... 7162 7163 [7164] 7165 7166 ... 13312