Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7264 7265 [7266] 7267 7268 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14538604 times)

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
Re: [ヽ(°ヮ。)ノ] HEADPANTS RETURNS! (Happy Thread)
« Reply #108975 on: July 10, 2013, 01:29:45 am »

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2013/07/09/half-life-free-running-an-amazing-hl2-speedrun/#more-159585
HL2 speedrun in under 90 minutes. Soooo many bug abuses. :P
Just finished this and noticed the credits. 90 minute speedrun that took over a year and a half (608 days) to finish >_>

That is a thing. Does it... does that really count? Was fun to watch, though :P
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Knight of Fools

• Bay Watcher
  • From Start to Beginning
    • View Profile
    • Knight of Fools
« Reply #108976 on: July 10, 2013, 01:55:07 am »

Check Point mentioned Dwarf Fortress in this week's video.
Proud Member of the Zombie Horse Executioner Squad. "This Horse ain't quite dead yet."

I don't have a British accent, but I still did a YouTube.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108977 on: July 10, 2013, 02:57:08 am »

So I went onto Netflix to find an old show I really liked called Early Edition, about a guy that gets tomorrow's newspaper every morning, and it details events that haven't happened yet, and he uses it to prevent murders and stop crimes and all that jazz. It was probably the bossest thing to come out of the Nineties.

Bad news, they didn't have it. Good news, that search steered me towards the fact that they have pretty much every episode of Quantum Leap! That show had always sat right in the back of the nostalgia portion of my brain with every other thing that I feel I simply never experienced enough of as a child, but the Scifi channel gingerly kept away from me. I'm ecstatic, this is gamechangingly awesome.

Also, what's with these tiny, delicious apples my Mom bought? These are outrageously good.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #108978 on: July 10, 2013, 02:59:37 am »

So I went onto Netflix to find an old show I really liked called Early Edition, about a guy that gets tomorrow's newspaper every morning, and it details events that haven't happened yet, and he uses it to prevent murders and stop crimes and all that jazz. It was probably the bossest thing to come out of the Nineties.

That show was from the 90s?... I didn't realize it was that old...
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108979 on: July 10, 2013, 03:04:47 am »

That show was from the 90s?... I didn't realize it was that old...

Yeah, Wikipedia say it ran from 96-2000. Time flies.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #108980 on: July 10, 2013, 08:26:40 am »

I am a leaf on the wind... Watch how I soar.

I'm going to my termination hearing today, to see if I get taken off drug court and put on normal probation. Or sent to prison, as is always a possibility.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #108981 on: July 10, 2013, 08:33:03 am »

I'm going to my termination hearing today, to see if I get taken off drug court and put on normal probation. Or sent to prison, as is always a possibility.
Don't get impaled by Reavers. That would suck.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108982 on: July 10, 2013, 08:36:13 am »

Best of luck, Hans! Watch out for Rea--
Blast. Ninja'd :P

---

Today's the day I start my career as a trucker! Well, at least the training portion of my career. But by this time tomorrow I should be on the road and delivering loads, living in a sleeper cab and getting my hands dirty through maintenance. I'm still nervous, but also extremely happy simply for making it this far; I applied to school, I got accepted at school, I graduated, I applied to work at a major national carrier, I got accepted at a major national carrier, and now for the first time in my life I stand to make a decent amount of money doing something I enjoy.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

tahujdt

• Bay Watcher
  • The token conservative
    • View Profile
« Reply #108983 on: July 10, 2013, 08:42:51 am »

If they let you play DF in prison and/or go on B12, I don't see the issue.

Seriously, though, I will keep you in my prayers.
DFBT the Dwarf: The only community podcast for Dwarf Fortress!
Tahu-R-TOA-1, Troubleshooter
I suggest that we add a clause permitting the keelhauling of anyone who suggests a plan involving "zombify the crew".
Quote from: MNII
Friend Computer, can you repair the known universe, please?

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #108984 on: July 10, 2013, 08:45:26 am »

Trying to draw something seriously for the first time. Its fun but hard (duh!) even though I'm just starting with freehanding something I'm looking at. I seriously just need to get a tablet or something.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #108985 on: July 10, 2013, 08:48:22 am »

Best of luck, Hans! Watch out for Rea--
Blast. Ninja'd :P

---

Today's the day I start my career as a trucker! Well, at least the training portion of my career. But by this time tomorrow I should be on the road and delivering loads, living in a sleeper cab and getting my hands dirty through maintenance. I'm still nervous, but also extremely happy simply for making it this far; I applied to school, I got accepted at school, I graduated, I applied to work at a major national carrier, I got accepted at a major national carrier, and now for the first time in my life I stand to make a decent amount of money doing something I enjoy.
Good luck! My grandfather drove a big rig for 30+ years.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #108986 on: July 10, 2013, 09:12:52 am »

Good luck, Sirus!

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #108987 on: July 10, 2013, 09:13:29 am »

Good luck, Sirus!
Don't kill anyone!

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108988 on: July 10, 2013, 09:14:48 am »

Don't kill anyone!
...And here come the jitters again :[
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #108989 on: July 10, 2013, 09:17:05 am »

Don't kill anyone!
...And here come the jitters again :[
Murder withdrawal.. gets yah every time..
Pages: 1 ... 7264 7265 [7266] 7267 7268 ... 13312